Bayside Aged Care
Allity may be a new name in aged care, but the team behind the name are committed aged care professionals dedicated to redefining the aged care experience for residents, their families and employees. This is your chance to contribute to an organisation that has a very simple, yet very powerful mission - we really do aim to "make every day the best it can be" .
Bayside Aged Care is a friendly & classic aged care home accommodating 128 residents in a very warm and caring environment. We are seeking experienced AIN's for both permanent and casual work across morning, afternoon and night shifts.
We require candidates to commit to part-time or full-time hours across Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Saturday and Sunday.
The successful applicants must have:
- Experience in Aged Care - must have a minimum of 6 months experience
- Certificate III or IV in Aged Care (ideally Cert IV for medication competency)
- Current Flu Vaccination Certificate
- Flexibility to work on a casual basis and on short notice
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Caring attitude and ability to build strong rapport with residents
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- Professional presentation
- Sound computer skills
Apply only if you are aligned to the Allity values of Respect, Accountability, Team work, Integrity, Passion & Innovation and can demonstrate how you incorporate these values into your day to day work.
Please note: Successful candidates will be required to complete a National Police Check
Bring along with you your passion for quality care and in return, we will provide you with an opportunity to build an outstanding career by expanding and developing your skills in Aged Care.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation - Training Plan & Educational Opportunities - Other benefits include carparking WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES! - ARCARE KANWAL - NSW [...]
WINE SALES SPECIALIST supporting QANTAS WINE When everything's connected, how we connect is everything … and we'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional c [...]
Ventia is one of the largest essential services providers in Australia and New Zealand. Through our long-term relationship with the Department of Education and Communities and Public Works, Ventia has [...]
We are looking for a nurturing and responsible babysitter to look after our children. We would like someone with a few years experience and references and who lives near Gosford. Please send me a mess [...]