About the company The Department of the Premier and Cabinet (DPC) drives the Premier’s priorities in South Australia. Due to new initiatives, they are seeking a highly experienced Enterprise Architect to join their innovative and passionate team. About the role
The Enterprise Architect, Office for Technology, ICT and Digital Government, is a highly specialised role requiring a broad range of experience working across multiple industry verticals and in many architecture domains. This role will be the technical lead for a critical and highly complex digital transformation program with an extremely aggressive schedule demanding immediate time to value from the individual. The role reports into the Chief Enterprise Architect.
- Providing high level strategic advice for future investment in ICT systems and processes to support business objectives
- Undertaking high-level research, horizon scanning and analysing to identify future ICT trends, and assess applicability to support business objectives for SA Government.
- Balancing current and new architecture and resources in the context of competing agency demands.
- Developing and maintain strategic relationships with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of an enterprise architecture framework to enable appropriate prioritisation of programs, projects, and investments.
- Demonstrated experience in providing guidance and thought leadership to provide a shared technical vision.
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic and operational issues, think laterally, and apply analytical, qualitative and research skills to develop appropriate creative strategies for resolution and improvement.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding the links between the business unit, organisation, and whole of government agenda.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies to assist with the definition and representation of business processes and IT systems, their interrelationships, and the extent to which these processes and systems are shared by different parts of the enterprise for the effective planning and delivery of required business outcomes for SA Government.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Innovative and rewarding project
- Professional Team Environment
How to apply
Click Apply or Contact Maria Zannis, Senior Account Director for a confidential discussion. Applicants to submit a covering letter relevant to the Role Description together with a current Resume. Applications should include the name, email address, and contact number of three current referees. Applications closes on 9th November at 5:00pm.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Consider all levels of Architecture Experience in PEGAMust be an AU Citizen (Baseline Clearance preferred)CLSA certification preferential We are partnering with one of our Consultancy Partners to find [...]
Job Description Detailed job description - Skill Set: Need a Solution Architect at Perth with below skills • Requires knowledge of work activities and continuous improvement methodo [...]
An outstanding opportunity exists for a Solution Architect to work on an exciting project in the Adelaide CBD. This major body of work will be central to our client. This Record Management system (CO [...]
12-month contract Data Analysis / Data Migration / Microsoft Platform Darwin based role Our client a Government Agency in Darwin is seeking a Data Quality Analyst for a 12 month contract. [...]