-Senior Change Delivery Assurance Analyst
- Support to other Project team members and contributesto the professional development of the PDA team in Markets including providingcoaching and mentoring
- Work for a leader in Flexibility in the work place
- Provide leadership and input relevant policyupdates
RoleLocation: Melbourne VIC
RoleType: 12 month fixed term, Full Time
Note:This role has 2 vacancies
Asa Senior Change Delivery Assurance Analyst, you are to ensure projects arecompliant with ANZ policies & regulatory framework,
ADF Control frameworkand delivering within acceptable levels of residual risk as defined by ANZOperational Risk Management Framework (I.AM). you are to maintain keyrelationships with Information Security Office, Operational Risk, In-Country ComplianceGroups, Technology Risk, Enterprise Data Governance, Senior BusinessStakeholders, enablement functions and other sign-off authorities. You are alsoto resolve conflict and ambiguity between policies, regulatory requirementsframework and practical implementation. And drive process improvement andefficiency in delivery of Information Security requirements through establishedprecedents across Markets Platforms.
Togrow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional(CISSP). Highly regarded
- Knowledge and implementation of Operational RiskManagement frameworks that cover end-to-end risk identification, assessmentsand management
- Knowledge of and practical experience in end-to-endInformation Security Management
- Familiarity with ISO 27001 and ISO31000:2009
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to influence andnegotiate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience with relevant APEAregional regulatory frameworks and guidelines. Monetary Authority of Singapore(MAS) - Highly regarded.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive.We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'llgive you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changingcustomer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energisingour people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one.So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hardwork, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognisesthe value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in thediversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Ourrecruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements ofeach role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths andcharacteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ.Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Here is an exciting opportunity to join a team of passionate people who bring an exciting twist to the Malaysian dining experience in Sydney. Mamak is an award-winning restaurant with two successfu [...]
- APS Level 6, Non-ongoing - $80,665 - $91,713+ 15.4% super - Melbourne The Bureau uses social media to reach and engage with Australian communities. We are active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram [...]
- Executive Level 1, Non-ongoing - $98,209 - $110,623 + 15.4% super - Melbourne The Security Vulnerability Management Tester is an information security specialist who contributes to the implement [...]
Location: Melbourne, VIC, AU Company: metrotrain Metro is a multi-award winning organisation, and we pride ourselves on our team of honest, high performing professionals who are talented, inclusiv [...]