WHAT’S YOUR NEW ROLE ABOUT?
Stats Perform is one of the largest providers of sporting content in the world. The data, video and editorial content that we create, spans across many sports and thousands of competitions.
As a Graphics Producer, you will be supporting our various content service agreements with major players in Australian sport. A key part of your role will be working on football/soccer content creation, but you will also cross over into NRL, Cricket, AFL and Rugby Union among other sporting codes.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Revitilising our football output by redesigning our existing graphics set in collaboration with our client's expectations
- Working alongside our Senior Videographer to create unique content pieces for A-League, W-League, Socceroos and Matildas
- Supporting our video content creators on our newswire service with innovative ideas for regular content pieces across a variety of sports codes
- Providing occasional support to our global team (UK-based) for any of their projects
- Working closely with the APAC commercial team to pitch for new bespoke video and graphics opportunities
- Producing occasional marketing material to promote our products to potential clients
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- First and foremost, you must have an active interest in Australian sport. Please do not apply if you are not passionate about working in this industry
- You must be motivated and energetic
- Advanced After Effects skills, particularly around the creation of MGTs
- Ability to design new builds from scratch
- Proven ability to design exciting, modern motion graphics for a digital market
- History producing content for various social media platforms
- Experience in a client-facing role and maintaining a positive working reltationship with external stakeholders
- Efficient workload management processes to stay on top of deadlines
- Strong organisational skills, neat & tidy builds, systematic procedures for storing your work & produce concise documentation for video producers to follow
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD THESE DESIRABLES TOO
- Experience working in a team of graphic designers
- Experience creating football/soccer content and knowledge of the A-League and its players
- History of working in branded content
- History presenting data via graphics assets
- An expanded skillset to include filming and editing video content
- Animation experience with Illustrator or similar
- Leadership aspirations
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- You're motivated & always thinking outside of the box - We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance - Together we place customers at the centre of what we do Do work that matte [...]
Job Description At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people’s financial wellbeing. Our focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right [...]
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your [...]
Payroll Officer within a leading, diverse solutions organisation Your new company You will be solely responsible for end-to-end payroll as well as assisting a collaborative and inclusive Finan [...]