Next Gen Clubs
Come and join the team at Next Gen Kings Park!
What’s in it for you?
- Spectacular club environment
- Work for an organization with a team orientated culture
- Flexible working hours
- Access to the club facilities after a successful trial period;
- Growth and development opportunities across Australia and New Zealand;
Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs are Australia and New Zealand’s premier health and lifestyle destinations and we are extremely passionate about delivering quality food and combined premium service for all of our members and we are looking for a qualified Chef De Partie to join the team on a casual basis and contribute to our service offering.
The ideal applicant would be experienced, creative, energetic,
reliable and passionate about the food industry. Reporting to the Head Chef, this position is responsible for assisting with effective management of the kitchen operations in accordance with operating budgets, design and execution of brand standards and food safety requirements.
You will be a person who enjoys the challenge of a hands-on role, thrives in an exclusive club environment and is looking to progress their career.
About the Role
- Assisting the Head Chef with day to day running of kitchen operations;
- Previous hospitality experience;
- Incredible people skills;
- Cooking of breakfasts, lunches, dinners and functions;
- Hygiene compliant;
- A dynamic positive personality and strong team focus; and
- A commitment to making work fun.
- You will be required to show references;
- You will have access to excellent working conditions within an exciting kitchen, working in a team oriented environment;
- You will be expected to work various shifts and you must have the ability to following the Head Chefs instructions and follow our systems and processes; and
- You will possess exceptional presentation skills and personal grooming standards.
- Experience is great - a positive attitude is even better!
- You will be enthusiastic and passionate about all things food;
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a hands on environment;
- Restaurant and banquet food preparation or willingness to learn;
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to maintain kitchen protocols such as HACCP; and
- Proven track record of collaborating within a team environment.
You will work closely with the Food & Beverage Team and play your part in ensuring the kitchen operates within its agreed budgets, and that food hygiene and health and safety compliance is maintained at all times.
The role requires you to work across a 7-day roster, approximately 20-30 hours a week however please note:
- Your hours will be allocated in collaboration with you;
- We will support your growth and development and hours may increase for the right candidate;
- You will become a valued team member and treated accordingly; and
- Your input and ideas will be heard
If this role sounds like you, then don't miss out on your opportunity to become part of the Next Gen Team - Kings Park today!
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role;
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview;
- We are inviting direct applicants only;
- This role requires a recently obtained Working With Children Check
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Join a 100% Australian Owned Manufacturing Company - Enjoy a supportive team environment - Benefit from a challenging & fast moving industry - Casual rates starting at $30 per hour. - Casual [...]
- Join a 100% Australian Owned Manufacturing Company - Enjoy a supportive team environment - Benefit from a challenging & fast moving industry - Leading team of up to 25 people We have an excit [...]
About the Role... We are currently looking for a Process Worker to support our continuing presence in the region. You will work in a fast paced environment manufacturing Bradnam's product in our King [...]
About the Role... We are currently looking for a Area Supervisor to support our continuing presence in the region. You will work in a fast paced environment manufacturing Bradnam's product in our Kin [...]