New South Wales
Auto Electrician wanted for mining roles in Orange. Attractive 7:7 rosters on offer with accom provided, or relocate with full relocation paid.
- Great opportunity to relocate to Orange or DIDO with accommodation provided
- Attractive 7 days on 7 days off roster - Work only half of the year
- Security a permanent role offering full job security with an established mining
Our client is a reputable and established mining contractor with a broad client base in the mining and civil industry throughout NSW. With unprecedented growth over the last few years they are looking for experienced Auto Electricians to fulfil their clients demand in Orange.
Working a 7 day on 7 days off roster you will enjoy working in a crew of experienced Auto Elec's on underground mining equipment in the workshop and field at Cadia Valley in Orange. Rotating days and nights, 12 hours per shift.
- DIDO with accommodation provided (heavily subsidised rent)
- Relocation assistance on offer
- Permanent role with 5 weeks holiday per day
- Attractive hourly rates on offer + super on all hours
You will have come from a trade qualified auto electrical background and hold air conditioning tickets (renewing tickets considered). You will also have;-
- Heavy civil or mining experience essential (underground hard rock highly regarded)
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Confident attending to breakdowns in the field
- Excellent attitude towards work and safety
What's in it for you?
- Secure a permanent long-term role with a reputable mining contractor
- Attractive rate with super on all hours plus 5-week annual leave per year
- Be proud to work for a company with a great culture and management team
- Develop your skills in the mining industry work at a globally recognised mine site
- Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 or DIDO where accommodation is provided
If you are a trade qualified auto electrician with experience working with heavy equipment/ plant we'd keen to hear from you to discuss the roles further. Apply now for more information or contact Josh @ Marble on 0420 462 066 for more information.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A farm hand is required for Charlie Lovett's Farm Stay in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales to assist our current Gardener and Project Manager. The farm has an established vegetable patch, [...]
Mitolo Family Farms is a family owned business that is recognised as one of Australia’s top performing Agribusinesses. It proudly supplies potatoes and onions for sale in major Australian supermarke [...]
Location: Mount Thorley Warkworth, State: NSW, Post Code: 2330 About the Business Yancoal Australia is Australia’s largest pure play coal producer. It boasts three tier one thermal coal mines in N [...]
- Growing and successful Australian family owned business - An opportunity to join a leading brushed potato grower - Fulltime and ongoing position The Company Mitolo Family Farms is a family ow [...]