New South Wales
We are currently seeking
an experienced Facilities Manager to join our Real Estate Operations business based in Sydney CBD. This role is suited to an experienced Commercial Facilities Manager with strong customer service skills. The role is accountable for the efficient management of all building services and tenant satisfaction on assigned building.
What you will need to be successful:
- Demonstration of accomplished building technical systems knowledge
- You have previous experience supervising and managing building contractors executing OPEX and CAPEX building projects to ensure all planned works minimise interruption to tenants
- Trade qualification background,
coupled with previous Facilities Management experience gained within Commercial Office asset management
- Skilled and proficient management of building operations for all building control systems
- You drive operational results and act proactively when required
- Well-developed customer service skills with experience delivering superior service to customers
- Effective relationship management through strong customer focus and service.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- You manage your time effectively, ensuring financial reporting is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
- You are an experienced and proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to learn corporate processes and systems quickly
Why join Investa?
- Awarded WGEA Employer of Choice 2019
- Flexible work options available to all employees
- Unique company culture and friendly work environment
- Finalists in the 2020 Property Council of Australia/Rider Levett Bucknall Innovation & Excellence Awards for Diversity (< 250 employees) reflecting our commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Investment in employee wellbeing, career development and sustainability
- Financial and leave assistance for further education
- Generous parental leave benefits
- Payment of professional membership fees
At Investa, we know flexibility makes us more productive, contributes to health and wellbeing and drives employee engagement outcomes. We know our people have lives outside of work, and we absolutely want everyone to bring their best-selves to work every day. We also know that we want to do what we can to make the work-life blend for you as easy as possible. That’s why we have 21 different types of flexible working options. Everything from Flex Leave to Flex Place, Flex Hours and of course Flex Part-Time. The options are unlimited – talk to us about what works for you, and we’ll do our best to make it work for us too.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Description Netball NSW is the peak state sporting organisation responsible for the governance, development, promotion and administration of netball throughout New South Wales and is affiliated to Ne [...]
Job Description: We have a newly created opportunity for a Quality and Systems Support Coordinator to support our NSW Facilities. Reporting directly to our NSW State Manager you will partner with o [...]
Closes: 04 December 2020 Classification: Registered Nurse Level 3.1 Salary: $108,237 - $112,691 plus superannuation Position No: 17886 - 01SX7 Directorate: Advertised (Gazettal date): 13 No [...]
Closes: 07 December 2020 Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 4 Salary: $72,272 - $78,254 plus superannuation Position No: 42951 - 01SUN Directorate: Advertised (Gazettal d [...]