Job Description - Consulting Cloud Architect – Technology (20000S9H)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Consulting Cloud Architect – Technology
Location: North Ryde / Melbourne
About Oracle Consulting
Oracle Consulting (OC) is focused exclusively on Oracle Cloud solutions and staffed with the experts that others turn to for best practices.
With our global scale of more than 7,000 experts in more than 100 countries driven by core values of client service, candour, collaboration, commitment & character, we partner with our customers to their Oracle journey using our proprietary Cloud native methodology covering governance, people, process and technology as quickly and cost effectively as possible with the lowest risks.
Oracle Consulting leads in customer success, delivery excellence and innovation. Our experts deliver industry-leading solutions utilizing their experience and the most sophisticated Oracle product access, capabilities, methods, and tools across diverse industries and geographies. Our 100% Oracle Cloud Certification mandate ensures our customers’ projects are staffed with the best in the business.
The Consulting Cloud Architect – Technology is a hands-on architect accountable for articulating, architecting & actively assisting with selling & delivery of Oracle ANZ Consulting’s service offerings around the entire Oracle Cloud (& OnPremise) Technology stack.
- Own the OC ‘Journey to Cloud’ pitch from the Technology perspective and align with cross-LoB Sales Plays to position Oracle Consulting as the ‘preferred partner of choice for Cloud Technology services’ with customers & within the organization
- Develop new accounts and/or expand existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment or channel across ANZ
- Support Oracle Technology (License & Cloud) Sales / Field organization, Oracle Solution Engineering LoBs through the software/ARR sales process & during ongoing customer engagement to drive up Cloud consumption through new & innovative OC services
- Support Oracle Consulting Solution Executives (CSE) on large & complex Technology opportunities.
- Work with the Oracle Consulting Delivery team during initial architecture design & handover.
- Accountability & ownership of OC ANZ’s Technology booking targets for a specified domain
This is an ANZ-wide (Australia & New Zealand) role; based in North Ryde (Sydney) or Melbourne.
- Establish strong, lasting and collaborative relationships with existing accounts as well as internal Oracle LoBs
- Drive the opportunity management process for our clients/prospects; Craft the solution for winning deals
- Represent OC & own programs with Oracle LoBs through the joint sales pusuit
- Build customer relationships to ensure high service delivery
- Support successful Delivery paving way for Expansion
- Manage issues between Oracle and customers to achieve positive outcome
- Ensure success of each engagement both financially and from a customer satisfaction viewpoint
You must have a strong track record with 15+ years of combined solution architecture, presales, delivery & sales experience with substantial interaction experience with customer executives and decision makers. You must have Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the practice focus with an ability to develop and maintain relationships at the executive level.
- Strong knowledge of Technology across Platform & Infrastructure, OnPremise, Hybrid & Cloud Platform: integration, process, APIs, security, analytics, user experience, content, database Infrastructure: public, private & hybrid cloud deployments with experience of moving OnPremise workloads to Cloud required; networking, storage, compute
- Able to communicate & discuss solutions with customers around evolving & new technologies, across the Oracle Technology stack
- Reasonable knowledge across the Oracle SaaS stack across ERP/M, HCM & CX/M to be able to craft out related PaaS architecture, cross-sell & up-sell within new/existing accounts
- Knowledge & experience on Oracle's Cloud Technology is preferred
- Innovative thought process & customer-first mindset
- Consistent record of success and career stability are critical
- Services Sales experience with the Big 4, Large SI, Vendor or Business Partner is essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage commercial and contractual negotiations
- Display capability of building and maintaining strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales and marketing experts
- Manage opportunity life-cycle by analysing opportunities and presenting compelling views through the deal qualification process, engaging required internal & external resources, preparing deal close plans & tracking deals to closure
- Ability to analyse the opportunity landscape and construct a deal strategy
- Reasonably thorough understanding of customer landscapes in the required subject matter
- Ability to work within a highly competitive and complex environment
- Perseverant, 'can-do' attitude (i.e. seeking multiple alternatives to 'get the job done' when the initial approach doesn't succeed)
- High levels of energy, creativity and enthusiasm with a desire to work with a winning team
- Problem solver who is curious, passionate about results and highly customer focused.
- Proven ability to operate in a networked environment (matrix-model, multiple reporting/interaction-lines)
- Strong people/communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership acumen
- Access to excellent customer base
- Opportunities to work on complex and varied opportunities
- Work with the best of industry talent with extensive Development
- Comprehensive corporate health insurance
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
:Regular Employee Hire
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Company MightyHive is the leading data and digital media consultancy that helps marketers take control. MightyHive delivers sustained results from the ground up through advisory for business tran [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details [...]
Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge training and where you’re empowered to make a difference? We need enthusiastic peop [...]
Joining our Finance, Operations, Risk technology team you will play a key role in enabling the entrepreneurial enterprise by pursuing delivery excellence and architectural simplification. We deliver [...]