The FanDuel Group secured technology resource to deliver 2 key R&T; projects based in Melbourne. The FDG R&T; Platforms teams will be part of the FDG Technology organization and based in the Sportsbet Melbourne office. The teams will be dedicated to servicing demand from FDG R&T; and will take ownership of the “Sports That Matter” for the US Division.
What’s the Role?
The Cloud Engineer is part of a full functional team with highly skilled people that set the benchmark for risk and trading platform capability at Sportsbet and flutter group. A key member in the development of new product generating solutions delivered from inception to live. role will:
- Lead research and implementation of emerging AWS technologies
- All solutions perform at their optimum levels and systems are instrumented to alert within set tolerance levels
- Ensure solutions developed remain secure and are compliant with company standards.
- Develop code to automate all things cloud.
- Deliver solutions that comply with the company patterns and standards.
Who are you?
You’re qualified and experienced in all things cloud. More than that, you have and want to stay at the forefront of distributed computing. Keeping Sportsbet at the forefront of cloud technology. You will be a technical expert on the cloud with autonomy to make decisions and set the technical direction for Sportsbet.
- Have a commitment to best practices. We’ll want your expert opinion on things like operational processes, DevOps, deployment checklists
- Have a customer first attitude and constantly strive to improve customers’ experience.
- Challenge yourself to do things differently & go the extra mile to overdeliver on excitement.
- Exposure to design APIs. You know what RESTful services is and when to use JSON or XML.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Experience with Linux/UNIX/Windows systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL, relational and non-relational data stores.
What are the Perks?
We don’t expect you to do this for free, so along with your salary we will also provide you with:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Tailored career development programs, and opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted Myki & gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event, conference tickets and many more
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are active participant of VEU SCHEME, one of the most trusted in thelighting industry by consumers in providing high quality, sustainable and costefficient LED lighting solutions. Good Commission [...]
SH Recruitment is working with a highly professional and respected early learning education client that requires an experienced Early Childhood Teacher located in the Brighton area. About the role [...]
About Us Greenadapt was founded on the desire to give people freedom from energy providers and ever-rising electricity prices. We put our beliefs into action by being transparent with our customer [...]
Job no: 0048489 Work type: Fixed Term Location: Parkville Division/Faculty: Vice-Chancellor's Office Department/School: International Salary: $85,134 - $92,154 (UOM 6) Role & S [...]