Australian Capital Territory
Job Description - Technology Sales Representative- Canberra - Public Sector (20000DL2)
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world. #LifeatOracle
Does being a part of helping clients go through digital transformations and moving to the cloud excite you? Do you have a passion for helping organizations on their journey to the cloud, to secure, improve,
move and govern their data capital assets both on-premise and on the cloud? Does cutting through short term ambiguity for longer term vision come as second nature to you?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of these questions then this could be you! Oracle has transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing and data driven innovation. We've launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use and have a differentiated advantage in being able to offer an identical portfolio of infrastructure and platforms services for end-to-end data management both on-premise and on-the-cloud.
As a Sales Executive, you will demonstrate this value by helping our database install base customers move not just their database, but targeting all their workloads, both Oracle and non-Oracle to the cloud. This person will be instrumental in increasing Cloud (PaaS and IaaS) bookings as well as Database license revenues. They will work closely with enterprise clients in selling them new services, as well as bringing in net new business in their territory.
- Define strategies and act to generate long term and short term customer success and business results.
- To exceed quarterly sales targets by selling Oracle PaaS/IaaS into named accounts and/or within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated territory
- Engage with prospect organizations to position the Oracle solution through value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre Sales Consultants, Business Development Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives and Partners etc., and through effective utilization of selling tools such as Engineered selling process (ESPs), Customer 360, etc.
- Daily update of the Oracle Sales Cloud system with accurate customer and pipeline data.
- Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new product offerings
- Working closely with customer success managers ensuring the PaaS/IaaS customers are deriving value from their investments and ensure very high subscription renewal rates
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions or services . Idealling sold IaaS and or PaaS
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets.
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers and identifies synergies across LOBs and acts on opportunities to integrate business, with credibility at all levels, including Lines of Business and CxO.
- Solid understanding of the IT industry Cloud landscape and market
- Sales experience with a Cloud vendor would be beneficial
- Competencies in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations
- Be creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team.
Please attach your resume when applying for this role.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to a large number of named accounts/non-named accounts/geographical territory (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
Primary job duty is to sell technology software products and related services in a defined territory. Identifies, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Manages accounts including the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support. Leverages the Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share. Builds and expands business partner revenue and self sufficiency.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience including 7 years of technology sales experience. Ability to forecast, manage sales expenses, and successfully close new Oracle business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem solving ability. Proven track record of exceeding sales objective and territory/account development. Experience as the focal point for clients for all sales and related issues. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
:Regular Employee Hire
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work on a casual basis for a local removalist company. Full MR or higher truck license essential. Your new company Your new company specialises in relocating government offices, construction re [...]
Part-time Receptionist - Belconnen The Company Healius Medical Centres is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers. Our extensive network of medical centres feature a range of services inc [...]
A fed gov department is seeking the services of a talented Business Analyst for a prominent and influential project. The Business Analyst will have approximately 3-5 years experience in a BA space acr [...]
A Fed Gov department is seeking a Business Analyst with experience in Contemporary Records Management solutions for Government, an understanding of database structures and content for SharePoint. The [...]