About the practice:
We are looking for a couple of physiotherapists to place in practices located in the heart of Brisbane in an unbelievable location & view. New graduates can also apply!
- Perform checks for clients applying professional Australian body, regulatory and legal frameworks
- Consult & develop personalised care plans pinpointing the clients’ issues, wants, type of treatment options, and plan for regular review.
- Ensure proper implementation of each client’s plan
- Provide clinically appropriate personalised interventions to clients as planned
- Review client progress at specific and pre-planned intervals in order to assess whether goals are being reached
- Participate in the Quality Management System, including but not limited to customer satisfaction surveys and documentation audits
- Take steps to make sure you follow all suitable processes in regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond in a timely and effective manner.
- Follow compliance within policies and procedures including the Code of Conduct and Equal Employment Opportunities.
- Acquire and maintain work health and safety knowledge relevant to your workplace and understand operations and associated hazards and risks.
- Attend and contribute to the practice's team and management meetings
- Communicate personal training needs to the supervising manager
- Communicate observed training needs for staff/team members to the supervising manager
- Other duties as per the direction of the supervising manager and upper management.
- Specific qualifications/degrees/education enabling practice as a physiotherapist
- Registration with the applicable national or state body which enables practice a physiotherapist
- Client focused and an unwavering commitment to providing quality service.
- Understanding the needs of clients of different social and cultural backgrounds
- Great communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to a wide range of people
- National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly clients
- Drivers licence
To apply, click the Apply Now button and follow the prompts. If you do not hear back after a week, this means you were not shortlisted for the position, however, you will automatically be sent the most relevant and matching jobs on a continued basis, given you have completed your initial application to the best of your ability.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Looking for stability .........look no further ! Established in 1968 , Medina hair & Beauty is the longest family owned salon in Brisbane south ! We are looking for a passionate person to join o [...]
Courier Drivers We are currently seeking experienced courier drivers for delivering fresh products (temperature sensitive) across South East Queensland. Salary will be negotiated to the right p [...]
Ray White is a household name in Australia and New Zealand, a name synonymous with the property and real estate industry, home loans and mortgages and insurance. Established in 1902, Ray White has evo [...]
CPBS – Office Administrator The Centre of Positive Behaviour Support is seeking a Office Administrator to assist with NDIS Referral Coordination and general administrative/clerical tasks. Some bas [...]