About The Role
Role Location: 833 / 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 3008
Role Type: 12-month secondment or fixed term, full-time
As a Communications and Change Manager, you will work closely with others within your squad, including Product Owner(s), Analysts, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), program members and other communications & change resources from other squads, to perform activities which will contribute to the successful delivery of selected components of the bank’s Compliance& Operational Risk Strategy.
You will also form part of a broader group of Communications & Change managers to perform program level communications and change management activities.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with squad members and other program communications & change managers to understand the needs for a suitable and effective communication and change management approach for your squad’s work, in context of the broader program.
- Partnering with the program communications & change Lead and other Managers to collectively form a co-ordinated and effective communication and change management strategy that helps achieve the program’s objectives
- Working with program and other squad members to decompose selected parts of the delivery plan and other work assigned to your squads’ backlog(s), to then develop a continuously evolving pipeline of tasks and outputs to be worked on by you,
- Manage and perform the necessary work to create various communication & change management outputs and materials which are fit-for-purpose, timely, meet business and regulator needs, are compatible with the program’s broader communication and change management strategy and align with the C&OR; Strategy
- Performing work practices in line with ANZ’s standards, policies & guidelines and are consistent across the program.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Working knowledge of ANZ’s strategic investment management & Delivery and Organisational Change Frameworks, their respective components, practices and structures.
- Working knowledge and experience in employing effective Communications & Change Management practices and principles that are suitable for an initiative that will cover multiple divisions across a large banking / financial service organisation (or similar)
- Experience working in a matrix style people management structure (multiple leaders), and use of Agile delivery principles and practices using the Atlassian suite of products, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Experience as a Change and Communications Manager / practitioner, ability to work with multiple people in order to plan, and perform work as agreed with those people.
- Experience working in the delivery of technology based solutions, and / or major organisational change initiatives across multiple locations /geographies in a large organisation, ideally in a Risk and Compliance setting.
- Appropriate university degree or relevant qualifications supported by experience and / or familiarity with Compliance & Operational Risk in the banking / financial industry (or similar),
- Clear, simple & effective styles of facilitation, stakeholder management, networking & collaboration
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Requisition Title - Product Owner– Site Reliability & Service Recovery Job Number: - AUS119122 Description About The Role Role Location: 833 Collins Street, Melbourne Role Type: Permanent, Fu [...]
About The Role Role Location: 833 Collins Street, MelbourneRole Type: Permanent, Full- Time Your Mission The Product Owner for Site Reliability & Service Recovery in Core Systems enables multi-disc [...]
At Mitel, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate and provide better experiences for our customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success w [...]
About us MessageMedia provides innovative mobile messaging solutions that help businesses of all sizes – from SMBs to enterprise-level to better connect with customers. With 90 percent of messages [...]