Cargill has 20% of world’s food in our supply chain at any given time and we are committed to feeding the world in a safe and responsible way. With 19 Grainflow sites across Australia we help to feed Australians and build long lasting relationships with our farmers and growers.
Join the new management team at our Dimboola site as an Operations Assistant at the grain storage and handling facilities.
Working with the new Site Supervisor, this busy, hands-on permanent role, will utilise your operations experience to lead the bunker operations and maintain safe and efficient work practices across all areas of the operations onsite.
With an ability to deliver training and contribute to maintaining a high level of safety, you will oversee inventory management and operational efficiency with the role focused on 80% execution and 20% on planning and scheduling.
This diverse role will include supporting the general bunker operations, plant operations including DOGS & Stackers, Elevators and Conveyors, Silos, Front End Loaders, Site Vehicles grain sampling and weighing equipment. You will also take an active role with the maintenance & reliability program for the site to ensure we can attend to commercial-logistic volume expectations, optimise plant equipment capacities and ensure availability by utilising proactive maintenance programs.
All about you
- Ideally with a background in Agriculture/Supply Chain/Grain operations you will bring your proven operational skills and experience
- Ability to supervise Contractors and administer operational training on Standard Operating Procedures
- Ability to drive and promote a safety culture and address any issues
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- An ability to work in a changing work environment focused on reliability and quality
- Willingness to work flexible hours when needed to meet customer requirements
- Motor Vehicle License is mandatory
Apply now for an exciting opportunity to join the team and build your career with Cargill.
Cargill is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applications are treated with complete confidentiality.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Dynamic team environment - Cross sectional customer base inc F&B;, Power and Energy sector, Industrial, Oil & Gas - Developing strategic partnerships with existing and new customers - Portfolio acro [...]
A Project Engineer is required for the complex property portfolio of owned and leased scientific research facilities that comprises over 1,000 buildings spread across more than 55 locations within Aus [...]
A Project Officer is required to join the Ministerial, Parliamentary, Freedom of Information (FOI) and Royal Commissions Branch to assist in providing coordination, support services and advice on Mini [...]
THE COMPANY With an ongoing need for quality residential aged care offerings in the wider community, this company continually strives to improve it's services ensuring residents receive only the best [...]