Platform Support Manager
The Platform Support Manager is responsible for the management of a team of technical specialists providing design, build, run and operational support services for the infrastructure and platform elements of Sportsbet’s applications.
Also managing a technical team to provide essential 24x7 operational support response, triage and delivery capability
- Flexible working
- Tailored development programs
- Keep abreast of trends and the newest tech in the software world
Who are the company?
At Sportsbet we love different. Whether you love to rock your activewear or jeans and a tee, we like to focus on what you’re great at and how you’re going to make our team even better.
With over 7000+ globally cool, clever and curious people around the world, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne/Sydney/Darwin we’re tight knit with 800 of us bringing excitement to life everyday locally.
Sportsbet’s commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools we offer that go over and above industry requirements. We care about our team members and customers and everyone at Sportsbet has a role to play in bringing our commitment to Responsible Gambling to life. Check out the tools and information we provide our customers to help manage their gambling on our dedicated site at
What are the perks:
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
- Discounted Myki & gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more
What is the role?
- Ensure teams adhere to all Security standards, in recognition of the evolving nature of Cyber Security and the dynamic rate of change
- Defining and reviewing technical infrastructure or system designs to ensure consistency with all standards and policies
- Take into account our license conditions, legal, regulatory and financial obligations under which we operate.
- You will be clear on our contract obligations with our chosen providers and be able to ensure all activities do not place us at any risk.
- Ensure that the team is appropriately skilled and resourced to effectively provide a 24x7 monitoring and response capability for Sportsbet’s priority systems.
- Design, Build, Maintain and Operate technology solutions and services for Sportsbet’s initiatives that exceed expectations on quality, time & cost.
Is this role for you?
- Work collaboratively with Technology teams to seek and institute improvements to processes, work practices, policies and culture in order to elevate the maturity of the team and increase the quality of outcomes.
- Monitoring IT support performance against SLA’s and presenting associated performance reports to senior management.
- Manage environmental incident, change and control processes
- Providing technical planning advice to IT Management in relation to their needs, current system performance and required solutions.
- Excellent understanding and experience designing solutions that meet requirements.
- Excellent understanding of optimising Sportsbet’s IT assets, resources and capabilities
- Strong understanding of technical issue triage, resolution, workflow and systems.
- Ensure systems are always optimally configured to meet expectations for all events, such as Spring Racing Carnival.
- Communicate and lead at all levels, and foster an environment that encourages and recognises success, close collaboration with other teams, contribution and innovation.
Demonstrate leadership experience and your support. An understanding of and demonstrable commitment to a culture of Responsible Gambling. Be aligned to Sportsbet Core Values, Customer First and Last, Stay Curious, License to Drive, Reflect Learn Improve, We've got your back, Our Fun Their Fun, Customer First and Last.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
POSITION SUMMARY From this place of global strength, we intend to aggressively pursue ‘e-bus’ opportunities across the APAC region, with a priority focus on Australia and South Korea. This is a [...]
Looking for two digital superstars to join this flexible, fast-growing business! WebSavvy will hire as soon as they find the right person, so if it looks like you, please apply asap. WebSavvy is loo [...]
Job No.: 612246 Location: Parkville campus Employment Type: Full-time Duration: 4-year Fixed-term appointment Remuneration: Tax-free stipend of $33,413 per annum - Be inspired, every day - Dr [...]
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive. At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small bu [...]