Overview To provide efficient, responsive and high-quality HR Services to managers, employees and wider stakeholders across the business. Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Provide commercially focused advice and support via phone, email or in person to Managers in all aspects of Employee Relations including Bullying and Harassment, Conduct, Performance Management, Grievance, Disciplinary and Sickness absence, raising awareness amongst managers.
- To advise and support Managers chairing formal hearings, making sure employees have a full, fair and impartial hearing
- Working with the HR Business Partner, HR Operations Manager and Benefits Manager in areas such as;
- Identifying trends and proactively addressing issues of high turnover, sickness and cost savings
- Development and amends of Employment Policies
- Develop, and take part in delivering an on-going programme of training and coaching of line managers so that they have the confidence and capability to manage cases directly when necessary
- Manage basic settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and/or solicitors taking appropriate advice where necessary and escalating complex agreements to the HR Business Partner
- Proactively respond to queries from managers and employees within a shared HR inbox
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Demonstrable generalist HR experience including evidence of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management, preferably gained within a commercial environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications (e.g. Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent at building and developing relationships at all levels
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative
- Ability to analyse, interpret and deliver data and information in an accurate, fair and concise manner
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary
- Resilient and ability to ‘stand your own ground’
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative
- Be solutions focussed and have excellent analytical, judgement and problem solving skills to support resolution of HR issues.
- Be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable.
- Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements
- Team orientated approach
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to travel when required
- Experience of employment tribunal claims/processes desirable
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our business is diverse. And so are our people. And that’s what makes us great! At Compass we strive to build an environment of inclusion that allows a diverse group of employees to contribute, part [...]
Work type: Full Time Salary: $70000 to $100000 Annual Salary - Fast paced diverse role - Perth CBD location - Full time permanent role Do you have strong technical ER skills, excellent communicat [...]
Work type: Full Time Salary: $70000 to $90000 Annual Salary - Fast paced national organisation - Full time permanent role - Corporate office in Perth CBD Hands on HR Advisor role in Perth CBD. Min [...]
Job Description 6 Month Fixed Term position to cover Maternity Leave - Assist and support managers with Employee and Industrial Relations issues - Provide Industrial Relations advice and inte [...]