An opportunity for a skin cancer doctor is available at a very busy skin cancer clinic based on the Central Coast.
- You will be performing skin cancer examinations, surgical and non-surgical treatment, biopsies, liquid nitrogen freezing, mole removals, and reconstructive procedures.
- You will be working with a heavily established patient base with a an internal marketing team growing the client base by converting patient inquiries into appointments for you
- You will have all the clinical, managerial and administrative support that you’ll need to help you focus on patient care.
- Training is provided for doctors who join at ALL stages of their career from beginners to the most advanced practitioners giving doctors the opportunity to improve their existing skills. The program involves observation and covers basic dermoscopy, complex flaps and grafts, algorithms, skin checks, biopsies
Clinic Opening Times:
- Mon, Wed & Thurs: 8am - 4pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 3pm
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Are you passionate about leading customer support teams but don't want to lose your technical edge? if so, this is a unique opportunity for you to leverage every bit of your hard-earned skills from yo [...]
Can you look at complex operations, find the patterns, and figure out ways to simplify? Are you a hands-on detail freak, driven to learn every element of your operations down to the lowest level of de [...]
Are you a great coder or an awesome tech lead? Do you want a leadership role that fully utilizes your technical skills? Do you have the highest standards for code quality? If so, we are looking for yo [...]
Global insurer is looking for immediate temporary assistance The Roles - Processing policies and adjustments on to systems - Generate reports from the system - Update, type and process un [...]