Welcome to HCA Allied Health
Operating as the allied health branch of Healthcare Australia, HCA Allied Health is Australia’s leading provider of physiotherapy, occupational therapy and allied health services to the elderly. We service over 200 residential aged care facilities nationwide, with a strong focus on using evidence-based programs to help our seniors find relief from pain, regain ability and mobility and get back to doing things that matter to them.
We have the capacity for a full-time position in Calamvale!
Residential Aged Care:
You will work alongside management to provide the highest standard of care to residents in aged care facilities and be provided with a wealth of opportunities to progress into leadership roles across the country.
- Musculoskeletal, neurological and cardiothoracic care
- Falls, balance and strength training
- Pain management and complex care
- Collaborative care with allied health professionals
Benefits: Our staff enjoy the following benefits
- Salary offerings between $65,000 - $85,000 base*
- $1000 professional development fund
- Annual/Sick Leave
- Flexible working hours
- Generous parental leave
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Internal professional development events
- Gold standard credentialing – making us the safest employer in the market!
At HCA, we have cultivated an inclusive, tight knit culture where our staff can learn and grow together as clinicians in a supportive and fun environment. We provide this inclusive culture through:
- Regular group social activities
- End of year celebrations
- Celebrations of special occasions and achievements
You will have the following:
- A passion for improving the quality of life in others
- Strong work ethic with a strong ability to adapt to different environments
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Valid Police Check
- Valid CPR
- General AHPRA registration
If this sounds like you and you are looking to broaden your Physiotherapy career in a supportive, fun and challenging environment - please send through you CV and Cover Letter to Shari Fernandez - [email protected]
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Number: 497142 Division: Engin, Construct & Maint Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Categories: Engineering and Project management Moreton Bay Regional Council is Australia's third la [...]
We are seeking a trainee to complete a certificate III Information, Digital Media & Technology traineeship with an employer based in Capalaba. In this role you will need to have the ability to pick [...]
Why choose us? Icon Group is Australia’s largest dedicated cancer care provider with a growing reach into New Zealand and Asia. With over 2,500 employees company-wide, the Group’s cancer service [...]
Job Number: 497145 Division: Community & Environment Employment Status: Permanent Full Time Categories: Community Services & Development Award/Level: Qld Local Government Industry Award (Strea [...]