Next Gen Clubs
Come and join the team at Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs.
- We are not an ordinary gym, we offer more to our members and employees;
- We offer a spectacular club environment;
- Our flagship club attracts a lot of profile, interest and prospective members;
- You will work for an organization with a team orientated culture;
- We offer flexible working hours;
- Club membership and access to the clubs facilities;
- A generous base salary with commission incentives and superannuation;
Do you have a passion for Health & Fitness , enjoy working as part of a Team and have a naturally competitive nature then this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
Do you believe you could influence others to improve their Lifestyle?
About the Role
You do not need extensive sales experience but you do need to be self motivated, with a flexible approach to the working week and have plenty of drive and determination to succeed as there is a lot to learn!
You will be provided with on the job training which will provide you with the skills to have assertive conversations, where you will have the confidence to adapt and tailor your style and use your persuasive skills to educate and influence your prospect whilst remaining professional at all times.
You will be joining Australia and New Zealand's premium health and lifestyle club and we aim to provide an enjoyable, fun and progressive culture. You will be based at our beautiful Kings Park Club where the facilities are 5-star and be part of dynamic Team.
Reporting to the Sales Manager and closely supported by Next Gen's Group Sales Manager who together will support you to be the best you can be!
- Highly motivated, optimistic with a can-do attitude;
- Have a genuine passion for Health + Fitness
- Demonstrated experience and success in a sales environment (desirable)
- Proven exceeding targets history
- Thrive on achieving and exceeding Goals
- Understand the concept of Selling and the Sales Cycle
- Face to Face and Telecommunication Sales
- Conducting tours to prospective members of our 5-star facilities
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills, and a can-do optimistic attitude
- Confident with effective Communication Skills;
- Pro-active in achieving personal targets;
- Previous experience in phone Sales;
- The ability to relate to the varying needs of prospective Members; and
- A fun attitude and someone who enjoys a high energy work environment!
Your Induction and Development Journey at Next Gen
During your first month with us you will receive a through induction processes which includes experiencing our product first-hand. This can range group fitness classes to the latest functional training sessions to kids swim and tennis lessons.
Throughout the first 3 months you will receive on-going training and support but just as importantly your sales targets will be realistic allowing you to learn our sales system and product while providing you with the best opportunity to succeed.
So if this sounds like you, then don't miss out on this opportunity and APPLY today to become a Next Gen Team Member!
- Flexible hours and days are required for this role
- Proof of right to work in Australia/New Zealand documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview
- We are inviting direct applicants only
- Working with Children Clearance also required to work at Next Gen
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Food and Beverage Attendants, Cashiers, Bar Staff, Hosts & Floor Staff Required Crossroads Hotel ( Casula ) We require Food & Beverage attendants, Bistro Hosts, Bar Staff, Cashiers & Floor St [...]
Come and join the team at Next Generation Clubs. What’s in it for you? - Spectacular club environment - Work for an organization with a team orientated culture - Flexible working hours [...]
The Fraser's Restaurant Group consists of two-ell established and award winning restaurant and function venues including the Fraser's complex, BWG Steakhouse and The Botanical Cafe. The Group is seek [...]
- Permanent Full-Time role - Hills District - Key Government Contract – NSW Land and Housing Ventia’s acquisition of Broadspectrum, completed in June 2020, brings together two highly comple [...]