The Data Engineer is responsible for managing and organizing data, analysing data for trends or inconsistencies and optimizing data retrieval to develop dashboards, reports and other visualizations for stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong statistical, technical, or analytical component: for example, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Finance or Statistics
- 3+ years of database development experience including data modelling and data warehouse SQL/RDBMS/OLAP - ETL, Reporting and Visualisations; SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with MS Dynamics Business Application and Power Platform; specifically, Power BI including data models, DAX, visualizations
- Exposure to data products within the Azure environment – including Azure SQL, Data Factory
- Solid understanding of API and integrations to data sources; REST API, HTTP, JSON, oData
- Agile/SCRUM development methodology experience
- Willing to be based in Ortigas Pasig, Clark Pampanga and Cebu
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a busy modern dental practice seeking a Dental Assistant/Receptionist who is highly motivated, positive, reliable, and team-focused to join our friendly team. The role includes but is not subj [...]
- Work-life balance, highly sought after location – Northern Beaches, Sydney - Join a long standing and highly supportive team - Opportunity to drive improvements and change the way we work As [...]
We are seeking a Service Advisor to join a well known dealership based in Brookvale. Ideally you will have previous experience in a service advisor role, with a genuine interest in the automotive indu [...]
Key Accountabilities : - Create a positive relationship in all interactions maintaining a professional and friendly manner and ensuring client satisfaction as a priority - Provide timely, accurate, [...]