Essential Job Functions
- Gathers process redesign requirements; coordinates and participates in development activities and support the testing and implementation of package-based application software (Business).
- Builds expertise in interface and data conversion requirements, capabilities and limitations, and setup and configuration issues associated with product modules in specialty area(s) (Business).
- Understands the purpose, roles and activities related to a solution demonstration lab (SDL) and participates in applying this technique to facilitate application design and implementation (Business).
- Develops working knowledge of the Catalyst-prescribed approach with respect to package-based development and equivalent vendor methodologies (Methodology).
- Leads a team of 5-8 resources (company, client and third-party resources), in area of expertise, to conclusion of a project phase (Management).
- Maintains conceptual understanding of enterprise software package solutions and related implementation issues from a technical perspective (Technical).
- Interacts with confidence and ease when interacting with middle- and senior-level managers (client and company); uses complex strategies like indirect influence to build consensus and support (Relationship Management).
- Assists sales staff in qualifying leads and generating proposals (Leverage).
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel (Leadership).
- Communicates in formal presentation settings including proposal orals, client workshops and regional internal events; develops proposal sections, methodology work products and formal written deliverables covering area(s) of expertise (Communication).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
- Six or more years of consulting experience with business analysis and software product implementation
- One to two years of additional relevant experience in one or more business or industry specialty areas
- Experience working with company, client , and/or equivalent vendor-mandated methodology
- Experience working with one or two product modules and associated business and technical integration issues
- Experience working with detailed product functionality and features within specific specialty area(s) and associated best practices
- Good skills in package-based development (PBD) concepts and activities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a complex environment
- Ability to devise creative business solutions
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex business problems
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
No experience required Need carwash staff Part time or full time shifts [...]
Our client is a large, international Law Firm with offices across the world. The Global Analytics Team are currently recruiting for a Degree Qualified Data Analyst to join their team, providing ser [...]
Sushi & Nori is currently offering the following position. Location: Level 3/275-321 Lonsdale St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Emporium Position: - Sushi Chef(At least 2 years of experience in a similar r [...]
Your role We are seeking an Administration Assistant to join our Catastrophe Claims Team in our Brisbane Office. This is a full time permanent role working 7.00 am to 3.00 pm Monday to Friday. I [...]