About The Company:
Our client is a well-established, and progressive Psychology practice in known for delivering excellent clinical outcomes.
We have an exciting opportunity for a friendly, enthusiastic and passionate Clinical or General Psychologist to join in our North Melbourne practice.
This opportunity is for a Psychologist with a professional, caring approach and sound clinical experience in evidence-based practice interventions.
- Work-life balance
- Amazing growth prospect and long-term career growth
- Professional and personal development
- Free on-site parking.
- Complimentary bi-annually diners
- Full AHPRA registration
- Have strong clinical experience in evidence based interventions with at least 3 years of experience with diverse clients
- You are committed and passionate in helping clients achieve good clinical outcomes.
- Eating disorders experience will be highly advantageous
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 6 (Information Technology Officer Class 2), $80,665 - $91,713 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Non-ongoing specified task for 18 months - Data & Digital - Melbourne [...]
Who we are Our core principles of service, expertise and integrity have guided us from our start as a Chicago bank in 1889 to our position as a multi-faceted global financial services provider. North [...]
Where teamwork goes further When you’re one of our team, you’ll play a vital part in ensuring that air freight cargo is received and dispatched on time. The part you’ll play With a range of [...]
Job Summary Join the team that powers the global real estate economy - CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the glo [...]