- Our Client is one of Australia’s leading Allied Health Company’s and is seeking a Speech Pathologist for Hobart location
- Multi-disciplinary practice - Dynamic, positive work environment in a supportive, passionate, committed and professional company.
About The role :
This is a permanent role in which you will be exposed to a vast variety of patient conditions/caseload
- Assessment and diagnosis of communication disorders
- Design, trial and implementation of low tech and high tech communication devices
- Develop, implement, monitor and review treatment plans
- Assessment and management of swallowing difficulties
- Coordinating with other allied health professionals and GP’s
- Provide education to clients, families, the community and other practitioners/ staff
- Involvement in health promotions, quality improvement activities
- A generous base salary + Superannuation + CPD + Relocation assistance
- Support and mentoring from committed, professional SP Manager
- Annual professional development fund and ongoing opportunities for professional development.
Essential Criteria :
- Degree in Speech Pathology and registration with SPA
- Eligible for registration for a Medicare Provider number
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven written and verbal communication skills and clear report writing skills
- Experience working with NDIS or disability is preferred.
- Must provide a current Working With Children Check and National Police Check
- Current driver’s license and own vehicle are essential
- New/Fresh graduates with good clinical experience are welcome to apply
If you are interested in this position please click Apply Now
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Systems Data Analyst (004412) Department of Police, Fire and Emergency Management Business and Executive Services Business Services Applications must be submitted by Sunday 06 December, 2020 [...]
Principal Policy Analyst (723440) Department of Treasury and Finance Economic and Financial Policy Division Intergovernment and Financial Policy Branch Applications must be submitted by Sunda [...]
- Executive Level 1 / - Brisbane, QLD,Canberra,Hobart, TAS,Melbourne, VIC Job Number: EXT-EL-2020-2005 Job Title: Assistant Director – HR Program Management Classification: Executive Level 1 [...]
We’re looking for a candidate with great work ethic who wants to complete a Commercial Cookery Apprenticeship does this sound like you? On behalf of one of our employers an opportunity currently ex [...]