- Work with top Sydney technical talent. Learn Cyber Security business.
- $150,000 Package. Contract oppty available.
- Work-From- Home initially.
International Cyber Security company is looking for a Java/C++ developer to work in our end-user facing technologies group. The team writes software executed invisibly by millions of end users a day across the globe in their mobile device apps and web browsers. This is not an application level role though, it involves no UI development, and is all aimed at gathering, sending and processing data. We are looking for a C/C++ expert to demonstrate understanding of systems level programming aspects like memory issues, concurrency and performance.
- Clear and effective communicator of technical issues.
- Team player who works effectively with others.
- Detail Oriented and desire to learn/research/understand.
- Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams.
- Knowledge of programming principles and systems level programming.
- Threaded and concurrent programming.
- 8 years in C++, ideally a mix of Java/C++ over 10 years or more.
- Unit testing/code reviews/CI/source control.
- Web applications experience, HTTP in general.
For more information, please call Bob Wallace at 02 9091 812.
Balance Recruitment is committed to equal opportunity employment. We celebrate diversity and encourage people from all sections of the community to apply.
Apply Now Go back
Share this Job
Job Reference: 6979_3
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Role Design, code and test solutions for the Shippit platform and new products Taking substantial features from concept to shipping Work in a cross-functional team with a Product Manager a [...]
Join an innovative technology team within our Banking and Financial Services division. In this role, you’ll work to build our Digital Bank of the future, revolutionising the financial services indu [...]
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer with a strong background in Java to join a diverse and innovative team that develops and maintains critical applications for our Risk [...]
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Front Office DevOps Engineer to join the Fixed Income and Currencies Desk Delivery team to assist with the development, enhancement and support for a range of financi [...]