About the opportunity
We are looking for people who are flexible in their thinking and courageous in their actions. People with compassion and empathy, who understand that attitudes are contagious (and who have one worth sharing). People who can be themselves while upholding a high standard of behaviour.
The Enrolled Nurse is responsible for leading the direct care and services team in providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to residents and their representatives in accordance with Arcare‘s Values. The Enrolled Nurse is accountable to the direct line manager of clinical care.
Successful applicants must have :
- Current AHPRA Registration in Enrolled Nursing
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Aged Care (6 months would be desirable)
- Expertise in medication administration and wound care with a commitment to ongoing clinical excellence
- Strong leadership and excellent communication displaying a high level of interpersonal skills
- Have a genuine interest in and respect for the unique personality, history and values of our residents
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Salary Level: Classification Level 6 (Salary range A$80,173 to A$86,761 gross per annum plus up to 9.5% employer superannuation contributions) Appointment: Full-time, fixed-term (12 months duration) [...]
Brisbane (Windsor) Applications: 25 November 2020 - 11 December 2020 Hours: Between 60 – 70 hours per fortnight (To be negotiated) We are seeking an experienced ICT Support Officer to assist [...]
We are seeking a Teacher Aide to undertake a range of tasks in supporting the needs of students, under the direction of the teacher and Support Teacher Inclusive Education, in our primary classrooms. [...]
Wessel Petroleum is a locally owned company with multiple service station sites from the Sunshine Coast to North Queensland. We have an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Part-Time Human Resource Sp [...]