About The Role
Role Location: 833 / 839 Collins Street, Docklands VIC 2008
Role Type: 12-month secondment or fixed term, Role can be either a 4.2 or 4.3 depending on experience and skills
Reporting to the Compliance Delivery Lead, as a Planning& Governance Manager, you will work closely with others within your squad, including Product Owner(s), Analysts, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) change& communications resources, other program members and stakeholder groups, to perform your role as part of that squad delivering selected components of the bank’s Compliance & Operational Risk Strategy.
Your key priorities and responsibilities include:
- Working with program and squad members to decompose selected parts of the delivery plan and other work assigned to the squad’s backlog,
- analysing and translating the above into clearly defined and planned sets of work, so that the outputs created are fit-for-purpose, timely, meet business and regulator needs and that they are aligned with the C&OR; Strategy,
- where needed, helping squad members perform work to produce the necessary outputs,
- working with squad, program level & Group Compliance staff to ensure practices of the squad are performed in line with ANZ’s standards, policies & guidelines and are consistent across the program.
- acting as the squad scrum master / facilitator for all squad ceremonies & rituals, and supporting the squad in adopting Agile values, principles and practices to improve the flow of work and delivery.
- performing activities to coordinate, manage and maintain governance, reporting, the management of dependencies and flow of work on behalf of the squad.
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Working knowledge of ANZ’s strategic investment management & Delivery Frameworks, their respective components, practices and structures.
- Experience working in a matrix style people management structure (multiple leaders), and use of Agile delivery principles and practices using the Atlassian suite of products, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Experience as a Scrum Master / Agile ceremony leader, ability to work with multiple people to plan and organise work, and perform the governance upkeep activities for a delivery team.
- Experience working in the delivery of technology based solutions, and / or major organisational change initiatives across multiple locations /geographies in a large organisation, ideally in a Risk and Compliance setting.
- Appropriate university degree or relevant qualifications supported by experience and / or familiarity with Compliance & Operational Risk in the banking / financial industry (or similar),
- Clear, simple& effective styles of facilitation, communication & collaboration.
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us and let us know how this role can be flexible for you.
Note: After your initial application you may be asked to complete an online assessment, this invite will be sent to you via email from our assessment partner SHL. Please action this request as early as possible, this will enable us to manage your application and provide you with an update in a timely manner.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Appscore is a leading product, design and innovation consultancy providing services that help transform and empower businesses. We work with Australia's leading enterprise companies (including NAB, Au [...]
Let's talk about the team: We're looking for a Cloud Data Architect to join us at Senior Manager level to support the development and growth of the APAC Cloud Centre of Excellence (CoE) as part of ou [...]
- Full-time, continuing position - HEW Level 9 + 17% super About Us RMIT is a multi-sector university of technology, design and enterprise with more than 91,000 students and 11,000 staff globall [...]
Your role will also extend to providing compliance related oversight and support for the Finance & Strategy and People & Culture functions. Reporting to the Head of Group Risk and Compliance, your [...]