Australian Home Care
The WorkXtra Group, as part of Zenitas Mobile Health, delivers quality Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy services to residents in aged care facilities, private clients in the community and wellness programs to various organisations Australia wide. We are passionate about making a difference to the lives of our clients and supporting their rehabilitation and reablement.
We take great pride in providing personalised care for our clients to support help them achieve their goals.
Working as a Community Physiotherapist Therapist, you will be looking after a range of clients in their homes. Your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Providing care to those in their own homes including rehabilitation across musculoskeletal, neurological and cardio respiratory conditions
- Treating clients through short term restorative care programs, Commonwealth Home Care packages, privately funded clients and NDIS funding
- Creating individual client focused rehabilitation plans
- Providing guidance and training on functional tasks
- Manual handling and education for carers and family members
- Consulting with medical professionals to develop care plans
Working for the WorkXtra Group you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration on offer between $65,000 to $85,000 plus superannuation.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive professional development program
- Access to our wellness program & care package which includes a range of exclusive health, fitness & retail offers
Through COVID 19, we have implemented some initiatives to support our employees:
- Accessing telehealth services, meetings, education, provide services to community clients
- Gaining access to online learning management system to release infection control and other associated training, as well as streamline certificates
- Being supported to use technology to support their community clients
- Dedicated staff rostering, staff are focused to community services and movement restricted to regions (as required), in line with government recommendations
- Access to required PPE, in line with government recommendations
- Employee Assistance Program available to all staff.
- Other support to answer FAQ relating to COVID.
To find out more: https://www.zenitas.com.au/how-we-are-managing-safety-and-the-coronavirus-covid-19-at-zenitas/
- You will be a registered member of AHPRA with Australian work rights. However, if you do not hold this registration but are qualified in Physiotherapy (from local or an overseas institute), we would still love to speak to you.
- We have a genuine view to reablement and are looking for a Physiotherapist who can involve their clients in open discussions and give them a say in their treatment.
- Your communication skills and interest in building long-term relationships will be the key to success in this role.
- We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ages and gender as well as people who identify as First Peoples, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.
- If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
- If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.
If you can see yourself as part of our team, please call Megan on 02 9102 3647 or email your resume to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who We Are Known best as the 'King of Trainers', JD Sports is a leading Multi-Channel Retailer of the biggest and best global Sports Fashion brands across footwear and apparel. In 2017, JD Sport [...]
colette by colette hayman is one of Australia fastest growing fashion accessories brands and are dominating the market in all aspects! We love fashion and are inspired by international trends, street [...]
About RAA : As one of the state’s largest and most iconic organisations, we’re proud to keep our members - and SA - moving in the right direction. More than 750,000 members choose us to deliver [...]
Since , Artisan Ornaments has been a premier importer of hand made Christmas baubles to Australia. We are looking for enthusiastic and eager staff to fill approximately 2 positions, beginning on the [...]