DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
DXC invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our products,
assets and innovative IP are used by the top 25 Lifesciences companies across the globe.
DXC Technology is an integral part of Australian and New Zealand healthcare. Detailed below is a summary of our coverage in ANZ.
We currently have an opportunity for a Solution Architect to join our team to support the delivery function in our HealthCare and Life Sciences (HCLS) business. This role is suitable for a health industry experienced Solution Architect, who is looking for the opportunity to apply above average knowledge and skills to architect and deliver high quality solutions to customers, improve customer and patient outcomes, and contribute to our team of diverse and passionate professionals.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Complete end-to-end ownership of the solution architecture and design for specific initiatives.
- Advance the HCLS architecture, design, and software engineering capability through best practices and learnings from a broad and extensive work experience,
- Work with business, sales, product and technical engineering stakeholders to influence and specify solutions ranging from customer project engagements, to product enhancement and portfolio capability uplift, Develop, socialize, specify and supervise a wide range of solution architectures, consistently applying patterns and best practices from a wide range of fields including application, data, integration, infrastructure, security and identity architecture.
- Design solutions aligned to business, portfolio and product roadmaps and overarching industry and internal policies and practices. Balance competing stakeholder objectives, technical best practice, and align to capabilities of delivery and support teams in the respective solution domains.
- Work closely with program and project managers, ensuring solution architectures meet realistic, deliverable and supportable objectives, and funding and delivery constraints. Assist project stakeholders in estimation and identification of project dependencies, resourcing requirements and other aspects to ensure that solutions are architected and delivered efficiently.
- Guide, mentor and elevate colleagues, peers and other groups in functional and technical architecture components. Communicate clearly and effectively with business, clinical & operational, technical and support team members.
- Contribute to the broader architecture practice, and align solutions to principles, guidelines and standards in the HLCS and DXC domains.
- Utilise knowledge of cloud platform services (Azure and AWS) to produce solution architectures for cloud native, and hybrid landscapes.
Required Experience and Skillset
- 5+ years in a solution architect role, applying a range of different architecture skills
- 10+ years in IT industry,
- Healthcare IT experience is desirable
- Application, and Integration Architecture experience mandatory
- Infrastructure and Data architecture experience desirable.
- HL7 and FHIR experience - Health industry domain knowledge, primarily in Acute care industry
- Formal architecture practices and modelling languages,
- Broad, and solid technical knowledge. Knowledge of multiple operating systems, delivery platforms, development platforms
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, information and systems management, or a business discipline, or equivalent industry experience is mandatory.
- Comprehensive software engineering skills, with ability to design and develop short-term proof-of concepts when required.
Please visit our Careers Page to apply for other relevant jobs or alternatively contact Roni Thomas, Talent Acquisition e:[email protected] any enquiries.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society? Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT co [...]
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category Customer Success Group Job Details [...]
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job Summ [...]
Your Opportunity - Working with and contributing to our global Powered Enterprise solution. - Evaluating clients' business needs, thus contributing to strategic planning of information systems facil [...]