An opportunity for a skin cancer doctor is available at a very busy skin cancer clinic based on the Central Coast.
- You will be performing skin cancer examinations, surgical and non-surgical treatment, biopsies, liquid nitrogen freezing, mole removals, and reconstructive procedures.
- You will be working with a heavily established patient base with a an internal marketing team growing the client base by converting patient inquiries into appointments for you
- You will have all the clinical, managerial and administrative support that you’ll need to help you focus on patient care.
- Training is provided for doctors who join at ALL stages of their career from beginners to the most advanced practitioners giving doctors the opportunity to improve their existing skills. The program involves observation and covers basic dermoscopy, complex flaps and grafts, algorithms, skin checks, biopsies
Clinic Opening Times:
- Mon, Wed & Thurs: 8am - 4pm
- Tuesday: 8am - 5pm
- Friday: 8am - 3pm
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Customer Resolution Consultant Customer Resolution Consultant Freedom & Kinsman Kitchens have established our position as the leader in the kitchen industry due to our superior quality of produ [...]
Pick Pack Workers Workforce International is a wholly Australian-owned company with 20 branches throughout Australia. We offer a comprehensive range of industrial recruitment, labour hire and human [...]
- Supportive, friendly and caring organisation - Training Plan & Educational Opportunities - Other benefits include carparking WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES! - ARCARE KANWAL - NSW [...]
WINE SALES SPECIALIST supporting QANTAS WINE When everything's connected, how we connect is everything … and we'd like to connect with you too! We're looking for you to help us deliver exceptional c [...]