Open Door Recruitment
Summary of role
As a Solution Architect you will help shape the future of Queensland enterprise businesses by using technology to better connect with customers, employees and partners.
An integral member of the team, this role is to be a trusted technical advisor and thought leader, delighting customers with modern solutions, conducive to optimal productivity and allowing for seamless collaboration with external staff, customers or partners.
You are comfortable managing large accounts, building relationships, emphasising the value of technology in complex enterprise, and building robust and innovative technical solutions that will give your customers a competitive advantage. Your enthusiasm,
technical and business depth, and excellent presentation skills will help decision makers understand the benefits of your solutions and value of the broader business to help shift our customers towards success.
The focus of this role is the Microsoft cloud productivity suite with O365/Teams, collaboration and communication, including Skype for Business/Teams, mobility with Citrix or VMware and hybrid cloud with Azure. Success means proficiency in pre-sales, technical excellence, and a passion for the customer.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Lead the workplace solutions pipeline with O365, Teams, modern end-point solutions (Citrix, VMWare) and Azure.
- Inspire the technical team resourcing your projects, with clear scope and guidance on how to deliver successfully
- Act as leader for the differentiation of our Client's technical capability and work with the Practice Manager to develop new service offerings
- Be the technical representative for strategic accounts and develop strong client relationships
- Work with Bid Team, Solution Sales Specialists and Account Managers on client proposals
Requirements: Education, Training and Experience
- Experience in creation of business cases, business and technical requirements, user stories, conceptual and technical design, roadmaps and ongoing management for all aspects of end enterprise and modern workspace technologies.
- Highly developed technical capability across O365/Teams, Skype for Business, EMS, Azure, Citrix and/or VMware.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions
- Interpersonal skills that allow you to develop strong client relationships, and communicate solutions to clients at a business and technical level
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define appropriate solution
- Expertise in sales process and in the solution design
- Track record of effective workshop and interview skills
- A team player and an outstanding client service orientation
Technology Focus and Experience Required
- Cloud Services: Microsoft Productivity cloud workloads (365, Teams) and Hybrid cloud IaaS solutions
- Systems Management and Online Systems Management (management tools with repeatable processes to provide effective end-to-end management of Microsoft infrastructure and cloud services)
- Mobility Solutions (Citrix, VmWare)
- Identity and Access Management (solutions to enable the management and integration of identities)
- Unified Communications and Collaboraton(Skype for Business; Teams)
- Software Services (the infrastructure and processes needed to effectively procure, deploy, manage and protect software assets)
- Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Microsoft System Management tools (EMS; OMS)
- Microsoft Hybrid Cloud (HyperV, Azure, OMS; ADFS)
- Workspace Technologies (Citrix; VMware)
- Microsoft Unified Communications and Peripheral Technologies (Skype for Business; Teams)
- Microsoft Licensing Agreement structures
- Software Asset Management tools
On offer is the opportunity to work in one of the most vibrant and customer centric environment you will likely ever work in – with this, comes the responsibility to always put the customer first, apply global best practice, demonstrate technical excellence, work with your team mates, apply lots of common sense, and be able to deal with volume and complexity.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Solution Architect / Presales Lead (IT Healthcare) - Brisbane CBD based - Permanent role with rapidly growing global health software giant - Cometitve salary 20% OTI (on target incentive) [...]
Job Description Job Description: • Should have minimum 10 years’ Experience • Ability to define solution in AWS (high level of AWS experience) • Ability to work directly with [...]
Job Description Detailed JD: • Designing Infrastructure System for hosting internet facing applications in the Cloud (preferably AWS), and for continuous delivery • Design patterns f [...]
Job Description Detailed JD - • Act as a conduit between the Product Owner, Business Analyst, Designers and Developers • Minimum 15 years’ experience working in Technology with a co [...]