About the client
A large, global consultancy working on-site with a major financial services client.
About the role
As an Analytics Consultant, you will be responsible for the end-to-end analytics consulting on-site at a major bank in Sydney. This role would suit someone with strong analytics experience, particularly with previous experience working within the consultancy and/or financial services space.
- Work within key transformation projects such as Marketing Analytics, Risk and Campaigns
- Fulfill analytics engagements and be able to bring in partner alliance view at building solutions
- Lobby key stakeholders to ensure buy-in
- Use awareness of BFSI domain and regulations to influence projects
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working as an Analytics Consultant (ideally within a consultancy background)
- A data science background with an understanding of Hadoop and Teradata
- Cloud certified professional
- Previous success in creating AI, ML based solutions as well as Data Lake establishment
- A history of working on data transformation to cloud programs
How to Apply
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Work type: Fixed-term Full time Location: Aust - VIC Metro - Work with a broad and dynamic team of specialists and reap the benefits of team rewards - Gain hands on experience in participati [...]
Annalect is a global data, technology, and analytics consultancy, with offices based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, and major global hubs. We create solutions across data, measurement, analytics, vis [...]
We are excited to welcome a talented Customer Analytics Consultant to join our team based in Sydney. The main elements of this role will involve the assessment of our client's current Voice of th [...]
The Role Our team of broadly experienced Consultants, work on a diverse portfolio of client, projects, and innovation initiatives - some of which will make you the envy of your peers. All applic [...]