Exciting opportunities exist for experienced and highly motivated Registered Nurses to join the Anaesthetic & Recovery Unit at a private hospital East of Melbourne. Full time and part-time positions are available. THE ROLE As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members; Enrolled Nurses (ENs) and to deliver patient care;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, post-operative care or end of life needs.
THE CANDIDATE As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Minimum 3 years post-graduate clinical experience in the Operating Suite environment with suitable Perioperative qualifications;
- Good communication & problem-solving skills;
- Actively promotes positivity and teamwork;
- Excellent customer service;
- Ongoing commitment to professional development.
THE FACILITY Hospital, located 30kms east from Melbourne CBD, is an acute Medical, Surgical and Oncology hospital providing excellence in customer service and patient care. Specialities include general medical, ENT, Plastics, gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Oral and maxillofacial surgery, Orthopaedics, Urology, Vascular, Respiratory Medicine, as well as a comprehensive oncological service.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
THE COMPANY This organisation is a leading private health-care provider with more than 30 hospitals across Australia and a team of over 35,000. They pride themselves on open and honest communication, [...]
Acknowledging the vital role they play in providing healthcare to our community, Monash Health proudly supports the WHO 2020 International Year of the Nurse and the Midwife. About Operating Theatre [...]
Registered Perioperative and Perianaesthetic Nurse Operating Suite | Box Hill Hospital - Newly built ‘state-of-the-art’ operating suite - Permanent and Temporary Full-time and Part-time role [...]
Our client is an Australian-owned company that provides a General Anaesthesia service to Dental Clinics throughout Melbourne CBD and surrounds. Due to the nature of this service, bookings are adho [...]