Our client is an allied health operated business, whose mission is to connect with clients of all ages and disabilities, and provide them with high quality, responsive home-based services.
Their rapidly growing practice, which delivers community services, are now looking for an amazing Physiotherapist to join their team!
About the Role:
We are seeking a motivated and passionate Physiotherapist to come join the team in Bayside Melbourne.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for managing a varied clinical caseload of your own, whilst also mentoring less developed health professionals in your team. Use your expertise to address your individual clients' needs,
and work in an environment that supports you with ongoing mentoring and training.
Collaborate within a team that prides itself on timely and consistent services, and share knowledge across the group to improve your skills and progress your career.
This is a full-time position, and some travel may be required.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Structured induction program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing clinical training
- Varied clinical caseload
- $70K - $80K
- Relevant qualification in Physiotherapy
- At least 2 - 3 years' experience
- AHPRA registration
- A passion for high-quality service delivery
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organisational skills
- Working with Children Check
- Current driver's licence
- Eligible to work permanently in Australia
MediRecruit is Australia's premier boutique recruitment destination for medical practitioners and healthcare candidates. Run by healthcare professionals, for healthcare professionals, the expert agency's primary focus is to encourage candidates to discover 'diverse careers in health' throughout Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
How to Apply:
Please apply and one of our Healthcare Specialists will call you for a confidential discussion. Or contact Clare Jones (B Occ Thy) - [email protected] or 0402 367 899. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Physiotherapist, physiotherapist, PHYSIOTHERAPIST, PT, pt, P.T, p.t., Physio, physio, Physiotherapy, physiotherapy, ndis, n.d.i.s., NDIS, N.D.I.S, Disability, disability, community, Community
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Reference: VG/5892B At the Department of Justice and Community Safety, we're looking for people who want to make a difference. People who take pride in their work. People who get things done. People [...]
- APS Level 6 (Technical Officer Level 4), $80,665 to $91,713 plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Full-time - Data & Digital - QLD Willis Island Field Station On behalf of Manager National [...]
- Full Time - Sales focussed career opportunity - City & Southern Region Build on your sales skills whilst living and working locally, in a bank known for friendly service, offering products an [...]
- Executive Level 1 (Senior Information Technology Officer Grade C), $98,209 - $110,623 per annum, plus an additional 15.4% superannuation - Non-ongoing specified task for 18 months - Data & Digit [...]