- Brisbane (Geebung depot)
- Attractive salary on a 9 day fortnight + applicable allowances
- Excellent career opportunity for a Qualified Tradesperson
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a HV Electrical Cable Jointer (Transmission Electrical Jointer) to join the Operations Substations Team, based in Geebung .
The Substations group is accountable for substation high voltage primary plant maintenance, construction, fault response and the delivery of services.
As a HV Electrical Cable Jointer (Transmission Electrical Jointer) you are:
- Highly skilled tradesperson with an extensive range of competencies performing construction,
maintenance and repair of low voltage, high voltage and EHV and or related or support functions, using either specialist technical skills or multiple trades.
- Demonstrated knowledge of an electricity distribution/transmission system, including demonstrated ability in the construction and maintenance of a distribution and/or transmission electrical network.
- Able to operate within Energex requirements for quality, safety and risk assessment compliance.
To be successful in gaining this excellent career opportunity we are looking for motivated and team orientated candidates who have the following skills and qualifications:
- You are trade qualified with a current Queensland Electrical Licence for an Open Cable Jointer, or hold the equivalent and be able to gain a Queensland licence.
- Previous experience working with and operating equipment up to 132kv, including XLPE and fluid cables is highly advantageous.
- Prepared to travel to undertake work.
- Hold a current 'C' class open Drivers Licence is mandatory, with a MR or HR licence being advantageous.
- Required to participate in an on call roster.
- Stable team player with confidence to develop good working relationships in a team environment.
This position is classified as Technical Service Person Grade Four (TSP4). The level of payment will be subject to an assessment of the successful applicant's knowledge, skills and competencies that are required in this position. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Energy Queensland Union Collective Agreement 2017.
For more information about this role, click on the Position Description link located at the bottom of the page.
This opportunity is open to suitably qualified Energy Queensland employees and the External Market.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Highfields State Secondary College welcomed the first students on Tuesday, 27th January 2015. Since then it has been a celebration of firsts…first day, parade, Swimming Carnival, Athletics Carnival, [...]
Posting Date Nov 23, 2020 Job Number 20070548 Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry Location Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa, 158 Ferny Avenue, Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia VIEW [...]
CENTRAL HIGHLANDS REGIONAL COUNCIL P OSITION DESCRIPTION POSITION TITLE: Library Officer POSITION NUMBER: 10156 10157 10160 10161 10162 10163 10165 10167 10168 10169 10170 10172 10173 10174 [...]
Tribunal Members – Legal, Medical and CommunityMental Health Review Tribunal The Mental Health Review Tribunal (the Tribunal) is seeking applications from lawyers, medical practitioners and comm [...]