Excellent opportunities exist for enthusiastic and motivated Registered Midwives with proven clinical experience to join a Maternity team at a private hospital in Sydney. THE POSITION As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
THE CANDIDATE As the successful candidate you will demonstrate a commitment to quality care and the best patient outcomes, as well as demonstrate the following:
- Current registration with APHRA;
- At least 3 years of post-graduate experience;
- Neonatal Qualifications Desirable;
- Working with Children check;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Highly developed clinical skills in maternity services: antenatal/birth suite/postnatal care;
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills;
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work practice;
- Willingness to work across Special Care Nursery, Delivery Suite & the Post-Natal areas (Training Provided as needed);
- Willingness to participate in On-call;
- Compliance with NSW Health Policy PD2020_017 Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination Against Specified Infectious Diseases.
THE BENEFITS The right candidate will be offered:
- A comprehensive orientation program;
- A friendly environment where you will be appreciated and recognised for your skills and experience;
- Ongoing professional development.
Being part of the team means you will be supported personally and professionally, have access to study support, flexible working hours with a variety of shifts available. You will be part of a strong multi-disciplinary team that includes Lactation Consultants and Physiotherapists. THE FACILITY Hospital, located in Southern Sydney, specialises in cardiothoracic surgery, intensive care, neurosurgery, advanced surgery, orthopaedics, colorectal, urology, women’s health, maternity, paediatrics, oncology and general surgery.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients; Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss; Process accounts payable and [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <div><span style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><img alt="" src="s:gallery.mailchimp.com26b87acf046c7e19b0d7f043eimag [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <div style="margin-bottom: 11px;"><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:normal"><span style="font-family:C [...]
<div style="font-size:10pt"><strong>Employment Type<strong>: Casual<br > <strong>Position Classification<strong>: Registered Midwife<br > < [...]