What is the job?
Leadership of long lived, cross functional Feature Team to ensure efficient and sustainable delivery of customer outcomes. The Feature Team contains 7 - 10 people with a diverse skillset who utilise agile ways of working to deliver complex change across Sportsbet’s product set and enterprise technologies. Keeping a continuous focus on growing individuals, building team dynamics and uplifting agile practices are key success factors.
- Flexible working
- Tailored development programs
- Leadership of high performing teams
Who are we?
At Sportsbet we love different. Whether you love to rock your Metallica tee or Marc Jacobs or cheer for the Broncos or the Bulls,
we like to focus on what you’re great at and how you’re going to make our team even better. With over 7000+ globally cool, clever and curious people around the world, we’re a global player, but in Melbourne/Sydney/Darwin we’re tight knit with 800 of us bringing excitement to life everyday locally.
Sportsbet’s commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools we offer that go over and above industry requirements. We care about our team members and customers and everyone at Sportsbet has a role to play in bringing our commitment to Responsible Gambling to life. Check out the tools and information we provide our customers to help manage their gambling on our dedicated site at
What are the perks:
- Best in class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Tailored career development programs, as well as a commitment to developing Thought Leader and Specialist Talent programs
- Discounted Myki & gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event and conference tickets and many more
Who are the team?
The team is comprised of high performing individuals who together deliver cross functional outcomes dedicated to building amazing customer experiences. These continue to add to the already great sports betting journey ensuring that we continue to provide innovation for customer in a way that is easy and fun.
As the leader of this team your role is critical to the success of the team by supporting each of your team members, providing leadership, guidance, and knowing when to share their successes.
It will be your job to ‘collaborate with business to realise delivery of new capabilities and features that meet business and customer goals. That means:
- Stakeholder engagement to understand what is critical to our customers
- Working in partnership with other teams to achieve complex outcomes
- Keeping your eye on the prize, whilst continuing to look for ways to improve or respond to changing objectives
Is this role for me?
- Create an environment where delivery teams are empowered to self-manage
- Manage Product Backlogs to ensure alignment with customer outcome and provide delivery insight (estimates & progress, risks/issues, dependencies, etc.).
- Provide ongoing insight to stakeholders on feature progress and/or team health
- Align with other Feature and/or delivery Teams to ensure cross team collaboration through mechanisms such as Scrum of Scrums
- Manage stakeholder expectations e.g. connection with Engagement and Portfolio and Product Management functions to facilitate intake and reporting of work
- Organise and facilitate all key scrum ceremonies, including feature inception, daily stand up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning demos and other scrum related ceremonies
- Identify and remove impediments, prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team to deliver the sprint goal
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
- Work with other delivery managers to manage fortnightly releases into production
We’re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer who welcomes you for who you as you are. To make sure you are the best person for Sportsbet we assess behaviours, learning agility and expertise. This ensures all types of experiences can be considered for all roles.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million c [...]
Sunbank Solar is a national solar retailer that specialises in solar system and battery storage. We are in the search for an enthusiastic Warehouse Assistant to join our warehouse team in Box Hill N [...]
Warehouse Operations Manager - Work alongside an outstanding Senior Leadership team - YOY growth | Highly structured operation | Safety focused - Permanent and stable role A highly reputab [...]
- Key leadership position in our transformed Customer Connect function - Operationalise our vision to be truly customer centric - $101,493 - $113,332 (plus super and RDO) Boroondara is chang [...]