- Opportunity to be part of an exciting iconic Australian brand
- Generous staff discounts & incentive rewards
- Possible ongoing career opportunities for top talent
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and passionate individuals to join our retail teams at this exciting time of the year. Our successful stores will soon be filled with the Festive spirit, so we need help to continue to provide a truly unique store experience for our customers.
WHY JOIN THE SEED HERITAGE TEAM?
- Up to 50% off our new season product range!
- Opportunities for ongoing employment for high performing team members
- Generous incentive rewards for your sales and KPI achievements
- One on one training with a highly experienced team
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has previous fashion retail experience
- Is passionate about providing genuine and meaningful customer interactions
- Has a can-do, positive attitude to all areas of work
- Is a friendly, enthusiastic person who is confident talking to different customers and building relationships
- Confident to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Is well-presented and has an eye for style
- Must have full availability to work throughout November 2020 - January 2021 including extended trade, weekends, and Public Holidays
WE WILL BE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING STORES:
- Myer Highpoint
- David Jones Highpoint
Be a brand ambassador for Seed this Festive Season! APPLY NOW!!
*Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
COVID-19 Candidate Update: We are committed to the health and safety of our valued customers, staff and community and have implemented a range of health and safety measures including protective equipment and social distancing protocols. During this time, we will conduct our interview processes over phone or via digital channels, and, where a face-to-face interview is required, we will strictly adhere to social distancing measures.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Real Estate | Sydney Metropolitan Closing date: 16/12/2020 About the role We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an intermediate or senior legal secretary to work full-time in our Sydney [...]
About the role The Student Project Officer – City Strategy (12-18 month position) is aimed at town planning, architecture, urban design, geography, transport planning, social or environmental st [...]
At AIA, our vision is to help people live healthier, longer, better lives by encouraging them to make positive lifestyle changes one step at a time. Our firm belief is that by following our Operating [...]
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we're currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Australia due to lockd [...]