Permanent administrator role available in the Rockhampton CBD. The current team are a bunch of friendly, fun yet highly professional individuals, looking to add another member to their office.
The Adecco Group is the world's leading provider of HR Solutions, we are proud to work with a variety of clients in the Rockhampton area. We deliver recruitment and career services to organisations and individuals across the employment life-cycle. In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and leading supplier of casual and permanent staff.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Data entry and scheduling appointments
- Customer enquiries
- General office administration
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Email correspondence
- Diary management
The successful candidate will posses the following skills and attributes:
- Strong customer service ethic
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to work within tight time lines
- Strong attention to detail
- Team player, willing to help others and get along in a team environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is a locally owned business who is looking for a dynamic person to handle a range of administrative responsibilities at their busy office. About The Employer Be surrounded by the most [...]
- Full-time, Monday to Friday position - Supportive Office Environment in Cairns - Telecommunications Systems Industry Our client is a locally owned business who is looking for a dynamic pers [...]
Our client is a locally owned business who is looking for a dynamic person to handle a range of administrative responsibilities at their busy office. About the Employer Be surrounded by the most eth [...]
Full time position and generous pay in line with experience Supportive and established team Leading Aged Care and Disability Service in Northern Queensland Cairns & Far North > Regional QLD [...]