About the Role and Practice
Our client is a modern, computerised and well-equipped family practice established near a shopping centre with secure parking on site. The team consists of 5-7 GPs with complete support from nursing, administration staff and allied healthcare professionals. At present, an additional VR GP is needed to replace a reputable doctor who is going on maternity leave. A high volume of patients needing medical attention will keep you very busy from day one as this practice continues to grow. General medical services offered here include travel advice, sexual health, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Checks, help with addictions, children’s health assessments, heart & lung function tests,
chronic disease management, cosmetic & aesthetic skin procedures etc. APPLY today and don’t miss out on this unique opportunity at a very busy practice under 10km away from the Sydney CBD!
- Weekdays: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Weekends: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- MBBS or equivalent
- Must have a current and valid AHPRA GENERAL /SPECIALIST registration
- FRACGP qualified
- A positive attitude towards teamwork
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Exclusive to GOUGH Recruitment - apply today! - No weekend work - Based in the Inner West My client is seeking a Building Manager to join their highly committed team who provide a high level o [...]
Long term role with great career opportunities Build a career to be proud of Make a difference every day About you You are looking for a new exciting career or may have experience in a correcti [...]
Job no: 499806 Work type: temporary full-time Location: St Joseph's Primary School - Kingswood Categories: Teaching St. Joseph's, Kingswood is an exciting, professional school community. We [...]
- Strong Leadership Skills - Attention To Detail - Fast Paced Environment Great opportunity to work for this well established and growing business that provide mortgage solutions to a range of d [...]