Exciting opportunities exist for highly skilled and motivated Registered Midwives to be a part of the dynamic Women’s Health team at a private hospital in Western Sydney. Full time and part-time positions are available. THE POSITION As a Registered Midwife your responsibilities will include:
- Provide high standards of evidence-based midwifery care to women of varying ages and cultural groups;
- Plan, assess, implement and evaluate midwifery care in collaboration with women, their families and the multidisciplinary team so as to achieve identified goals and health outcomes;
- Supervise, direct, guide junior nurses and undergraduate midwives in provision of midwifery care;
- Work collaboratively with the wider healthcare team to support patient care needs.
THE CANDIDATE Essential Criteria:
- Current registration with AHPRA;
- Clinical Skills and motivation to ensure excellence in patient care and customer service;
- Recent midwifery experience;
- A commitment to safe practice and quality patient care;
- Understanding of the National Safety and Quality Health Service standards;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work both independently and within a team structure;
- The ability to act in a professional manner at all times when dealing with clients, their families and colleagues.
THE BENEFITS The hospital offers flexible rostering, a commitment to ongoing education and a friendly work environment. THE FACILITY Hospital is located in Western Sydney and provides acute Medical, Surgical, Maternity and Critical Care services. The Women’s Health Unit comprises 4 delivery suites with K2 monitoring, a 5 bed Level 2 Special Care Nursery and a 26 bed antenatal, postnatal and gynaecology ward. The highly skilled midwifery and obstetrics team work closely with parents to ensure the best start in life for their babies.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Temporary Part Time up Position Classification Registered Midwife Remuneration $32.37 - $45.45 per hour Hours weekly 12 Requisition REQ182720 Sydney Local Health District SLHD is see [...]
Develop and maintain commercial contract management with upstream & downstream clients; Develop, maintain and report on project budget tracking & project profit and loss; Process accounts payable and [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <div><span style="font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"><img alt="" src="s:gallery.mailchimp.com26b87acf046c7e19b0d7f043eimag [...]
<div style="font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;"> <div style="margin-bottom: 11px;"><span style="font-size:11pt"><span style="line-height:normal"><span style="font-family:C [...]