Here is a great opportunity for an HR Generalist within a NFP organisation that prides themselves on being innovative and leaders in their field.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business as they continue to expand their presence across Perth.
Due to the ongoing growth, they are seeking the skills of a dedicated professional who has strong HR generalist experience and is able to provide strategic and operational HR advice to managers and employees.
Duties will include:
• Proactively develop, update and maintain HR correspondence and documentation to ensure implementation and maintenance of best HR procedures and compliant records management
develop and implement HR and HR related policies and procedures, drive HR best practice
• Employee engagement initiatives to grow morale, reduce turnover and encourage high performing employees
• Coach supervisors and managers to use consistent recruitment processes and procedures in line with Company and legislative requirements
• In consultation with the Hiring Managers, coordinate and support the induction/orientation for new employees
• Co-ordinate the performance review process and provide advice/support to managers and employees to ensure reviews are completed within agreed timelines.
• Handling of employee disciplinary and grievance matters and conducting inquiry sessions, recommending outcomes in line with legislation and company policies
• Undertake and facilitate employee injury management.
• Maintain incident reports and hazard registry
• Prepare OH&S reports and liaise with OHS specialists
To be a successful member of the company you would ideally have a minimum of 5 years HR experience supported with tertiary qualifications, an ability to interpret legislation as they relate to Human Resources, Industrial Relations and OH&S, exercise confidentiality and enjoy working closely with management.
Previous experience within the NFP sector would be advantageous although not essential.
To apply, send your resume via the links provided to Heidi Gamble.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, demanding workplace and see delivery on multiple priorities as exciting and rewarding, read on! Fabulous generalist opportunity where you'll support around 600 emplo [...]
Job Description Reporting to the HR Business Partner you will: Look after a portfolio of 600 employees across multiple business units both locally and interstate for full employee lifecycle [...]
- Exciting Opportunity for a HR Manager - strong Generalist - Work for a successful Civil Contractor who has a well-established business - $120k-$140k + super + fantastic company culture - Exci [...]
About Us Sodexo designs, manages and delivers innovative integrated solutions that not only improve the way our clients businesses run on a daily basis, but enhance Quality of Life for our clients, c [...]