Our client is seeking the expertise of an experienced Scheduler to join their team. Working with both the Elderly and people living with disabilities, this client takes pride in delivering exceptional care to people in their homes.
As a Scheduler, you will play a pivotal role in the smooth coordination of support workers and Allied Health professionals, ensuring all clients are receiving exceptional care and support. your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining rolling rosters to meet clients' needs
- Responding to short notice changes to the rosters whilst remaining calm and professional
- Maintaining a client centric approach whilst working collaboratively with staff to create a win win scenario
- Reconciliation of the rosters and staffing hours and generating various reports
- Ensuring clients preferences, needs and care levels are met
- Scheduling of volunteers for community engagement and events
- Weekly and monthly management reports including outcomes and delivery of services
- Ensure clients are actively involved in the decision making relating to their care
To be successful in this role you must have previous experience with scheduling of staff and rostering. Your compassionate nature coupled with a high level of organisational skills and ability to multitask is essential.
You must be a team player who can think on their feet and someone who thrives in a fast paced, changing environment and have a genuine interest in enhancing the lives and wellbeing of the Elderly and people living with disabilities.
To register please send your resume to Joe Norris via the links provided.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Reporting to the HR Manager your role involves: Coordinating the rostering functions. Scheduling and rostering of staff across all services. Ensuring the skills and roles o [...]
Job Description This role is a key component of the supply chain team, ensuring that downtime is minimised and production is able to be maintained with shifting priorities, while keeping abreast o [...]
Osborne Park location, Opportunity to work within a dynamic and solid team, Chance to work for WA's largest homebuilding group!. About the Company BGC Housing Group is Western Australia?s largest re [...]
Great career development opportunity, Leadership skills development, Exciting business: new tech product from a trusted Australian made brand. MyPlace Australia is part of the Advantage Air group, a [...]