Excellent opportunities exist for experienced and motivated Scrub Scout Registered Nurses with excellent interpersonal skills and a passion for delivering high-quality patient care to join the Operating Theatre at a private hospital in Campbelltown. Full time and part-time positions are available. THE POSITION As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidence-based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
THE CANDIDATE The successful applicant will have:
- Relevant registration with the AHPRA;
- Minimum 4 years Scrub/Scout experience;
- Post Graduate Certificate in Perioperative Nursing (or working towards);
- Commitment to Quality Patient Care;
- Compliance with ACQSHC national standards;
- Sound clinical decision making and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Works well independently and within a team;
- Basic computer skills;
- Must meet the requirements for Category A, for occupational staff health and screening, and provide evidence of the required immunisations;
- Must be available for afternoon and Saturday shifts.
THE FACILITY Hospital is a purpose-built private hospital located in Campbelltown. The modern facilities include 8 Operating Theatres, 52 Surgical beds, 16 bed Day Surgery Unit and 34-bed Rehabilitation Unit. The hospital offers excellent employee conditions with extensive support offered by the Management team. The specialties include Orthopaedics, Bariatric, Neurosurgery, Plastics, ENT, Urology, and General, including laparoscopic work, Colorectal, Dental, Pain Management, Gynaecology and Gastroenterology.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description: Position Title: Registered Nurse - Medical Imaging Employment Type: Permanent Full Time Hours per week: 38 hours Position Grade: RN 2 - 8 Salary: $67,670.39 - $90,122.83 Ag [...]
Job Description: Position Title: Registered Nurse – Operating Theatres - Scrub/ Scout Employment Type: Maximum Term Full Time Maternity Relief (up to December 2021) Hours per week: 38 (Rotating r [...]
Job Description: Now is the perfect time to join our team. The Mater hospital is one of the best equipped and most advanced private hospitals in Australia. With 17 state of the art operating suites w [...]
Registered Nurse - Medical Imaging Full Time Hours weekly 38 hours Position Grade RN 2 - 8 Salary $67,670.39 - $90,.83 Agreement The Named NSW Non-Declared Affiliated Healt [...]