Associate Recruitment Consultant, Sydney, Australia
Due to an exciting time of global growth The Green Recruitment Company is currently in search of an Associate Consultant to join our growing team in Sydney.
The role will require you to individually network with mid to senior level professionals with the aim of placing them with our Renewable Energy clients across APAC.
- Sourcing and actively headhunting mid to senior level candidates for clients across APAC, ensuring technical, cultural, and experience fit for roles specialised within the industry.
- Market research and candidate market mapping
- Discussing individual candidate needs & providing professional advice on opportunities
- Reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating candidate shortlists for clients
- Briefing candidates on the role, salary and benefits
- Organising and preparing candidates for interview as and when requested
- Providing feedback to candidates following interviews
- Discussing job offers with successful candidates
- Negotiating salaries and finalising arrangements for placements
- Attending conferences and industry events to keep abreast of the latest developments within both the recruitment marketplace and the renewable energy industry.
What are we looking for:
- Minimum of 6-12 months experience in a recruitment position, ideally within an agency setting
- Articulate communicator
- A confident and positive attitude
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets
What can we offer you:
- Achievable career progression plan with a salary increase with each promotion
- Coaching and development from an experienced Global Learning & Development Manager
- A professional working environment with realistic targets to promote a positive environment
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Access to a large client database, various job boards and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Access to industry specific conferences
- Annual, global incentive trips away
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
· Work for a single sponsor, embedded in their team - One set of SOPs, One way of working, One set of systems · Office based role - free parking on site (flexible working h [...]
Recruitment Specialists Real Estate, Property, and Development industries. Point of Difference We’ll become your business partner. Expect Results Prepare for stellar outcomes. ••• Welcome to [...]
About Hays At Hays, people are everything. Consider a career in Recruitment with Hays and experience a career like no other! About Hays Hays is the leading recruitment agency across the globe and [...]
Robert Walters is seeking an additional Consultant to join their well-established legal recruitment team in Sydney. An excellent opportunity for law graduates or practising lawyers looking for an alte [...]