IT Applications Support Officer
About Sigma Healthcare
Sigma is a leading Australian full line pharmacy wholesale and distribution business. Sigma also has the largest pharmacy network in Australia, with over 1,200 branded and independent stores, including some of Australia’s best-known pharmacy retail brands: Amcal, Guardian, PharmaSave, Chemist King and Discount Drug Stores.
We attract and retain talented people and have a dedicated and focussed workforce achieving high performance levels for our customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. Our culture is demonstrated through our behaviours and actions of being Accountable, Respectful, Collaborative, Honest and Innovative.
The preferred partner for connecting health solutions.
A division of Sigma Healthcare, MPS is an outsource Dose Administration Aid (DAA) business, offering one solution to manage multiple DAA options assisting pharmacies and aged care facilities to focus on better health outcomes for their customers and residents rather than spend time packing DAAs.
About the Department
The Software Development Team is responsible for development and support to MPS customers use of MPS developed software. The Team work collaboratively to provide support and service to MPS customers.
About the Opportunity
This opportunity is a 3 month fixed term opportunity with the view to extend based at Eight Mile Plains. Reporting to the Software Development Team Leader, the IT Applications Support Officer is responsible for Internal IT Support in conjunction with outsourced providers and application support to customers.
- Internal IT Support
- Level 1 and 2 internal IT support
- Work in conjunction with external IT support
- Application Support
- Level 2 support for Quantum, HealthStream and DosEdge
- Quantum installations, migrations and upgrades
- Work in conjunction with Customer Service to ensure customer requirements are met and are delivered on time
- Work with the IT Product Specialist and Application Developers to test, report issues
- Application Testing
- Ongoing ad hoc testing of bug fixes or new features
- Liaise with IT Product Specialist and Application Developers
- Provide internal applications support and knowledge for the Customer Service Team as required
- Customers Relationships
- Develop, build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Develop a proactive approach to exceed our customer’s expectations
- Communication and Reporting
- Seek, document and report customer feedback to manager as required
- Readily sharing our information, knowledge and learnings
You Will Have
- A tertiary qualification in IT
- Experience in the IT field
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills
- Experience with SQL an advantage
- A capacity to perform work in tight time frames and within pressure situations to ensure the job is effectively completed in the quickest time
- Experience in customer service environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable working autonomously and with limited supervision
- Take charge attitude including use of initiative to solve problems
What’s on Offer
When working at Sigma, we will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Great team member benefits and discounts
- A supportive team with internal career opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised onsite café
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Institute for Molecular Bioscience IMB is a global leader in multidisciplinary life sciences research, bringing together 500 researchers from across the globe for disease discovery, application and s [...]
Administration Officer Career Development Opportunity Full Time About MADEC Australia MADEC is a not for profit organisation with a workforce of nearly and a service delivery network of more [...]
Operational Services Officer Cleaner/Grounds /Wards - Georgetown Salary commencing from $52,925 p.a. OO2, employer contribution to superannuation up to 12.75% and annual leave loading up to 17.5% [...]
Do more, dream more, become more. Welcome to Bendigo. About us With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Aus [...]