This opportunity is a maternity replacement until August 2021. Reporting in to the Workplace Relations Manager, the ER/HR Business Partner is responsible for developing and managing the people plan to support Sigma Healthcare’s Victorian based operations – principally the Sigma Company Limited business. Working closely with the Workplace Relations Manager and Head of Human Resources and operational leaders, this role will provide strategic and operational HR advice, coaching and support to drive process improvement and business alignment. This is a multi-faced role with a healthy mix of organisational development, employee relations, talent acquisition and change management. A true business partnering role,
this position will be part of the broader Sigma Human Resources team, contributing to and leveraging the HR SMEs in learning and development, talent acquisition, and workplace relations.
- Deliver a people plan for the Sigma Company Limited business that supports the Sigma ways of working
- Work with business leaders to deliver the organisational change required to support continued business improvement
- Provide ‘hands on’ practical support in coaching and supporting line managers to improve the employment experience from recruitment onwards
- Provide employee relations advice and managing team member performance management processes in conjunction with line managers
- Build career pathways, embed talent management, development and succession plans to support future business growth, while leveraging Sigma HRs approach in these key areas
- Review and implement new business process
- Review and develop Position Descriptions for Sigma in alignment with the Sigma Position Descriptions
- Provide timely and relevant people support to the business in achieving their goals and objectives
- Support the development and execution of localised targeted people plans with an eye to future workforce planning needs
- Work closely with Sigma’s OHS team to ensure the OHS plan is embedded, and that safety remains a critical priority.
- Support the operational delivery of HR services by the business. Ensure the business is accessing HR Shared Services the way they need to
You will have
- At least seven years People/HR experience interacting with all levels of employees including senior management.
- Experience in Award and EBA interpretation
- Demonstrated influencing and coaching skills with line managers
- Ability to remain composed given the timelines and a high volume of activities given the operational nature of the business
- A broad HR tool-kit including in recruitment & selection, culture and engagement, workforce planning, performance management, change and capability, and talent management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence in presenting and facilitating content
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a management team and can add value in decision making beyond area of accountability.
- Well respected for providing sound and considered advice
- Pragmatic, assertive, organised and demonstrates sound judgement.
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources or Industrial Relations or other related discipline, preferably at post graduate level
What’s on Offer
When you join Sigma Healthcare you join an Australian success story with over 100 years of proud history and you;
- Become a part of a business that plays a unique role in supporting healthy communities
- Advance your skills and experience
- Be part of a great team to drive our culture of accountability, respect, collaboration, honesty and innovation
- Receive a competitive salary package
- Enjoy great employee benefits and discounts and access to discounted products.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a national criminal background check as a condition of employment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity This opportunity is a maternity replacement until August 2021. Reporting in to the Workplace Relations Manager, the ER/HR Business Partner is responsible for developing and managing t [...]
Short Description The Human Resources Coordinator - Administrator will be required to provide direct administrative support to the General Manager, People and Culture through diary management and [...]
- Full-time, Continuing position - Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus - HEO9 Classification About La Trobe La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a d [...]
- Full-time, Continuing position - Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus - Level C Classification About La Trobe La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making [...]