A prestigious international organisation that provides legal services to clients all around the world is seeking a number of experienced Document Reviewers to assist them with a current document review matter.
As a Document Reviewer, your main duties will include
- Reviewing and translating legal documentation on a particular subject
- Legal coding, determining relevance/privilege and
- Reviewing issues in an electronic database under supervised instruction
To be successful for this position, you must have:
- Previous document review experience using an eDiscovery system such as Ringtail or Relativity
- Completed a law degree or similar qualification
- Bilingual in English and Korean
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive hourly rate
- Work comfortably from home
- Immediate start on short-term basis with opportunities for future assignments
Please note that Korean language skills are ESSENTIAL.
Admitted lawyers on a working holiday visa are also encouraged to apply!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Specialist Rolling stock – Mechanical - Enjoy the spoils of coastal living in Karratha on a 5 days on, 2 off Monday to Friday roster or FIFO from Perth 5/2-4/3 - Great work life balance roster [...]
Varied Role - Cost Control - Contracts Administration - 1 week on site every 6 weeks Project Cost and Contract Support Officer We are looking for a highly organised individual to assist this Mini [...]
About the role We are looking for a Quality Measurement Technician to join the Brockman 4 Quality Measurement Team and ensure that QA/QC targets are being met and adhered to by collecting and prepari [...]
Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitter required for Christmas coverage Your new company You will be working for a large multinational resources company with a strong safety culture that flows through all [...]