The English / Religious Education teacher (including a Homeroom) will be part of a highly competent, committed, and enthusiastic team that support the vital and vibrant learning areas of English and Religious
Applications must be in writing addressed to the Principal, Mrs Kerrie Fraser,
Applicants must provide a detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names of three referees, one of whom must be the current employer (if applicable).
• Please note: Ability to teach Religious Education is essential for this role
• Ability to teacher Year 7 – 10 English and Religious Education with knowledge of Western Australian Curriculum frameworks and CEWA Religious Education frameworks
• Support for the Catholic ethos, Shared Vision, values and mission of Mercedes College
• TRBWA registration
• A current Working with Children Check
• Accreditation to Teach in a Catholic School and Accreditation to Teach Religious Education as specified by Catholic Education Western Australia – we ask you quote your Accreditation numbers in your application
• Demonstrated classroom leadership skills
• Proven ability to recognise and use ICT as a core part of learning and working knowledge of SEQTA as a learning management system
• Evidence of excellent organisation and planning
• Demonstrated excellence in pedagogy and student pastoral care
• Willingness to work in a highly effective learning area team
• Sound interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated high level of written and oral presentation skills
• A first aid qualification
Participation in the co-curricular life of the College is an expectation.
The closing date for applications for this position is Tuesday 24 November at 4pm.
A short-list will be developed after consideration of all applications. Interviews will be held on Thursday 26 November 2020.
Queries about this position can be made to Mrs Liana Angove, Deputy Principal, on 9323 1379 or at langove
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
Applicants must have a current registration as a teacher with the Teacher Registration Board of WA (TRBWA) to be eligible for appointment. Information is available from the TRBWA website. Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description School Support Assistant (Fixed Term until 1 July 2021) - PKC0695? £13,157 - £13,949 (31.25 Hours per week, Term-time only) Perth Academy In this role, your main duties wil [...]
- Awesome perks and benefits - Work with a great team in your local community - Save the date: Thursday 17th Deceember to attend a Work with Us Workshop! Avivo provide support to people with f [...]
About Simply Maid: Simply Maid is a PREMIUM cleaning company and we're looking for the BEST cleaners to work with us. We value quality and communication and will pay well for great cleaners. [...]
We are looking for experienced domestic cleaner with reliable transportation. Interested and the right candidate will be rewarded with enough hours in a week and paid reasonably. Email your resume and [...]