Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School
This is a permanent full time position commencing in 2021.
We are seeking an outstanding and enthusiastic Education Assistant to join our Early Childhood team at Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School. Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School in a single stream co-educational school catering for students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year Six. The staff work together to create and promote 21st teaching and learning methods. The staff pride themselves on the high level of pastoral care that is offered at the school. Each student in valued for the gifts they bring to their learning. Students are encouraged to extend themselves so they can thrive and reach their full potential.
Educators at Matthew Gibney Catholic Primary School are dedicated to ensuring that every student has a strong sense of belonging to our community. The school motto “UNDER GOD'S PROTECTION” is strongly exemplified in the person, life and teachings of Jesus. The Making Jesus Real program defines behavioural expectations across the school.
• A commitment to the ethos of Catholic Education and a willingness to promote and support
Catholic values of our school and Parish Community.
• The ability to work with flexibility while demonstrating initiative.
• Have the ability and/or experience in working with students with additional needs and/or specific
• Have previous experience in working as an Education Assistant within a school.
• Have a proven ability to work in a collaborative environment as a member of a team.
• Be able to assist with the development of community amongst staff, students and parents.
• Have demonstrated the capacity to relate easily and professionally with students, parents and staff.
The successful applicant will be required to;
• Have a minimum Certificate III in Education Support or similar qualifications.
• Have a current Working with Children Check (WWC).
• Have a current Crimtrac Police Clearance.
• Undergo Mandatory Reporting Training.
• Acquire and/or maintain relevant Accreditation requirements to work in a Catholic School. Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education website.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Overview Buckinghamshire Council is seeking two people to join their Registration Service and train to become Deputy Registrars within the service. They will each be based in either Aylesbury or Beaco [...]
We are looking for a nurturing and responsible nanny to look after 2 children. We would like someone with a few years experience, references, and who lives near Perth. Please send me a message if you [...]
We need an experienced family day care educator to take care of our child. We would like someone who is experienced, reliable and lives near Perth 6004. Please send me a message to discuss this job fu [...]
We are searching for a nurturing and fun-loving nanny for our child. Ideally you should be experienced, reliable, and trustworthy. Please respond if interested. We can't wait to hear from you! [...]