St Mary MacKillop College
• 54.29 % full time equivalent (FTE) - Ongoing position
• Monday - Friday 8:30am – 1.30pm
• 42 weeks per year
The College is seeking a friendly, efficient administrator to work as part of the College’s Primary Administration team. You will be a first point of contract for all visitors to the Primary campus, ensuring that you provide a professional service in line with the College’s values.
The successful applicant will have:
• Previous experience in a similar role, within a school environment
• A strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
• Previous experience working with Databases, preferably Maze and Seqta
• A current Working with Children Check and National Police History check (or be willing to obtain)
• A current First Aid Certificate
We are seeking someone that is:
• Customer Service driven
• Organised with a keen eye for detail
• Able to demonstrate experience in working under pressure and juggling multiple tasks
• A highly effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills so as to engage positively with colleagues, students and parents
• Willing to uphold the ethos of Catholic education
For further information regarding this position and details on how to apply, visit the College website and download the Job Description and Application Form
Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education website.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Indulge in your passion for fashion! - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Fun, fast paced and diverse role! - Rotating roster Mon- Sat availability, 5 shifts/ week - Every [...]
Indulge in your passion for fashion! - Join Australia's most successful footwear retailer - Fun, fast paced and diverse role! - Rotating roster Mon- Sat availability, 5 shifts/ week - Ever [...]
Position details : • 54.29 % full time equivalent (FTE) - Ongoing position • Monday - Friday 8:30am – 1.30pm • 42 weeks per year The College is seeking a friendly, efficient administ [...]
Govt department requires Snr Administrator / Executive Assistant for 2 months, starting ASAP based in Menzies Client Details Our client is a Government Department, who is seeking an experienced Seni [...]