Star of the Sea Primary School
City of Rockingham
Star of the Sea Catholic Primary School is a triple stream school catering for children in our 3 Year Old Kindergarten through to Year 6. The school currently accommodates 720 students, with a dedicated team of teachers, teaching assistants and administrators. The school is situated in the centre of Rockingham and is easily accessible from the suburbs of Rockingham, Safety Bay, Waikiki, Warnbro, Baldivis, Port Kennedy, Shoalwater and Cooloongup.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and enthusiastic Defence School Transition Aide (DSTA).
The successful applicant of this position will provide information and support and develop a range of activities for dependants of Defence members and families to ease the impact of mobility and service related parental absence.
- Sound communication skills both oral and written, and ability to communicate effectively with primary school aged children, school principal and staff, parents, Defence Members and their families.
- Demonstrated ability to organise own work, set priorities, meet deadlines, work independently as a team member and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to plan, organise and deliver activities and resources relating to the needs of Defence families.
- Ability to acquire quickly an understanding of the operations of the school.
- Be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic Education.
- Accreditation to work in a Catholic School (completed or undertake to complete)
- Working With Children Check
- A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education website.
Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae and covering letter, and email directly to the Principal's Personal Assistant The successful applicant must be available to complete a comprehensive handover prior to commencement in the roll. Catholic Education Western Australia encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with a disability, people of all ages and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. To be eligible to apply for this role you must be legally permitted to work in Australia.
Applicants must be fully supportive of the objectives and ethos of Catholic education.
In applying for this position you will be providing personal information to the School. This information will be used in order to assess your application for employment.
A current National Police History Check as issued by the Department of Education Western Australia must also be included. The appropriate Criminal History Record Check form is available from the Department of Education website.
On appointment successful applicants will require a Working with Children Check. Application forms are available at certain Australia Post Outlets throughout the State. A list of participating Australia Post outlets can be found on the Australia Post website . An application for a WWC must be made in person.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We are a reliable disability support organization supporting people with a disability in the community. We deliver the highest standard of nursing and life skill coaching to people with a disability i [...]
About this opportunity Reporting to the Publicity/Loyalty Program Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping to create the database of businesses who want to participate in [...]
About this opportunity The position involves data entry, filing and other general office duties as well as supporting our Co-Ordinators/Managers in their roles. You would be required to fill in [...]
About this opportunity Some of the roles you will have will be Greet and provide friendly service and assistance to visitors to the shops. Assist in sorting, pricing and ticketing donated items, [...]